:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for anyone that missed out on the white color rush jimmy jersey, they in stock now on nfl shop. sz xl and up only.

just FYI tho next week, preseason game 4 is usually a throwaway, starters get rested, veterans get rested, 2nd string backups who will make the team and 3rd string roster bubble players get a lot of time, ST gets some looks, trick plays get run, but thats it.

#49ers are re-signing DT Chris Jones, source says. Jones played six games with them in 2016 but landed on IR last year. Jones is fully healthy now following hip and groin surgery.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) August 22, 2018

Oh man, Cowboys lose the best center in the league to auto immune disease and his back up is none other than Joe Looney.

Respect and prayers for Travis Fredrick, wonder if they’ll really roll with Joe Looney or try to move Zach Martin from guard to center.

Even way this is bad news for the best o line in the league.

Damn Eli Harold gone.

Garden variety starter definite need of an upgrade at the SAM backer position.

Why didn’t they package something to grab Harold Landry??

Wrong thread :wink:

Oh man, Cowboys lose the best center in the league to auto immune disease and his back up is none other than Joe Looney.

Respect and prayers for Travis Fredrick, wonder if they’ll really roll with Joe Looney or try to move Zach Martin from guard to center.

Even way this is bad news for the best o line in the league.

Are you talking about going back to time of the draft on why they didn't make a trade to be able to draft Landry or you mean as in right now, why they didn't make a trade offer including Eli Harold to get Landry?

I don't think the Titans have Landry up for sale and either way like Flash said, Eli Harold isn't a strong name by himself to net back a good return in a trade.

This was basically get "something" for Eli or cut him as evidenced by how they only got a 7th rounder for him.

Damn Eli Harold gone.

Garden variety starter definite need of an upgrade at the SAM backer position.

Why didn’t they package something to grab Harold Landry??

Are you talking about going back to time of the draft on why they didn't make a trade to be able to draft Landry or you mean as in right now, why they didn't make a trade offer including Eli Harold to get Landry?

I don't think Landry was available for sale and either way like Flash said, Eli Harold isn't a strong name by himself to net back a good return in a trade.

This was basically get "something" for Eli or cut him as evidenced by how they only got a 7th rounder for him.
Yeah just talking Draft. He fell to 41 overall.

Harold Landry is off limits now with the way he’s performed in limited action in pre season.

Niners gonna be playing a lot more Nickel so, this move really gonna have no impact my opinion unless Eli Harold turns into the Defense version of Delanie Walker.:smh:

Last edited:
SAM is probably the most replaceable position on the defense. Eli didn't bring much else to the table because he never learned how to rush the passer.

Gotcha, that makes more sense referring to actual draft day lol.

Yea, it sucks to see it all pan out this way but the last remnants of Baalke era have been underwhelming (hoping Garnett proves to be worth a damb).

Maybe a change of scenery will boost Harold but he seems like just a guy who "looks the part" but ain't actually that good.

Yeah just talking Draft. He fell to 41 overall.

Harold Landry is off limits now with the way he’s performed in limited action in pre season.

Niners gonna be playing a lot more Nickel so, this move really gonna have no impact my opinion unless Eli Harold turns into the Defense version of Delanie Walker.:smh:

Jimmie Ward and Arik Armstead gotta go. DJ Reed and Jullian Taylor make both expendable. Tarvarius Moore also has been excellent.

We'll take 7th rounders all day with how well the team has been drafting in that round.

Adrian Colbert, Jullian Taylor, Richie James--give us all the seventh rounders.

BALLINROFL.gif

I have to say, as someone who has had season tickets for decades who is forced to purchase the preseason games at full price, I find it to be complete bull**** that 3 of the last 10 years, we have had a home preseason game for game 3. Its bulls***. We almost never get the good preseason game. We are always stuck with game 4 at home. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom