:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch reub suddenly go clean

conceit.JPG

Watch reub suddenly go clean and ball the **** out now for the skins :rolleyes :angry:

it doesn't matter, bro. Reuben is a ticking time bomb on-field as well. His brain is fried, and that right shoulder is held together by gum and paperclips. He destroyed his body in high school and college. It was one of my biggest concerns about him coming out.

Dante Pettis is gonna be just fine.

I have no worries about Pettis. Dude is super talented. An easy separator. He simply needs more seasoning and experience within Kyle's offense. People forget he's the only WR in Kyle's offense that plays both inside and outside. Dude had to learn multiple positions as a rookie.

The reaction on social media to Reuben getting claimed is baffling. People act like there aren't dudes like Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill kicking *** in the NFL after they were found GUILTY of beating the **** out of women.

The reality is the NFL is all about winning and making money. That's it.

I agree with your premise, but your comparison is apples to oranges. Not condoning any behavior, but your two examples are players who had a single incident when they were in college. Reuben Foster has had three domestic violence issues in a 9 month period of time.

Huge difference.

it doesn't matter, bro. Reuben is a ticking time bomb on-field as well. His brain is fried, and that right shoulder is held together by gum and paperclips. He destroyed his body in high school and college. It was one of my biggest concerns about him coming out.
Michael Wilhoite said he has no technique and it’s easy to see when he plays.

I agree with your premise, but your comparison is apples to oranges. Not condoning any behavior, but your two examples are players who had a single incident when they were in college. Reuben Foster has had three domestic violence issues in a 9 month period of time.

Huge difference.

Frank Clark also plead guilty to a felony charge of home invasion before the domestic violence incident.

Michael Wilhoite said he has no technique and it’s easy to see when he plays.

Reuben’s tackling technique is a big reason why his body is broken down. It’s terrible. Saban tried to fix it at Alabama to no avail. Niners tried as well but the dude just doesn’t learn.

That was one reason why I cringed when people tried to compare him to P-Willy. Willis had textbook technique. I can’t remember a single instance in which P-Willy went down after a tackle.

Last edited:
A fantastic write-up on future 49er Nick Bosa :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Nick has been more consistent than his brother Joey in this regard and his explosion, strategic acumen, and variety of moves, are reasons he projects to be more consistent in the pros. A workout warrior with a blue-collar mentality who also possesses an elite physical makeup, a library of technical tools, and a rare understanding of the nuances of his position for his age, Nick is the complete package who will be a force in the NFL.

He has All-Pro potential and should become one of the best pass rushers in the league over the course of his career. If you want to compare Nick to a player, Mack is a more appropriate choice than his brother Joey.

I don’t see another W this season. Seattle playing for a wild card spot, Rams plying for home field, Broncos still in the hunt with wins over the chargers and Steelers. The only way we get another W is if the Bears have the division locked up because they’re not catching the rams or saints.

Prayers up for the homie. Honestly, I don't feel it's a reach saying he's got the biggest heart in the NFL. Dude is as solid as they come.

If it's his sister, I hope she pulls through. If it's the concussion stuff, he needs to do what's best for himself and his family.

Prayers up for the homie. Honestly, I don't feel it's a reach saying he's got the biggest heart in the NFL. Dude is as solid as they come.

If it's his sister, I hope she pulls through. If it's the concussion stuff, he needs to do what's best for himself and his family.
Word man. Just watching his little mini doc, his sister is his child. Done everything for her. Also them concussions man :smh: hope dude gets more positives than negatives in life.

Dallas defensive personnel is stacked. Lawrence, the 2 young LBs, Jones, etc. studs at every level.

I'm still a huge Jaylon Smith fan. I love how he flies to the ball. The one ACL player Baalke didn't draft. :smh:

Last edited:
How about that bum mother****er Joe Looney becoming a quality center after leaving us? :smh::sick::angry:

Back
Top Bottom