:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't get these dudes. I understand they probably deal with crazy women trying to get under their skin but my god, hire some security to get rid of them. Morons.

**** that dumb skeezer...hate seeing these broads get brave and try to talk ****, confront athletes and then get responded to accordingly. i dont condone violence but in the words of coach, "you reap what you sow."

Everytime I watch a Panthers game/highlight, really upsets me that Shanalynch didnt have the balls to draft Mccaffrey. They went with a safe pick. I get year one they wanted safe. But man. Christian Mccaffrey in Shanahans system. Would be fun to watch for the next decade.

Didn’t realize it but Bruce Ellington is having a pretty solid year with Detroit. They are featuring him a lot today against the Rams

The only safe pick in that draft was Garrett and he was ours until we won a meaningless come from behind game against the Rams. We're locked on Bosa right now, the 'safe' pick this year. Lets see how many meaningless games we win to **** it up.

Lets see how many meaningless games we win to **** it up.

tenor.gif

Am I missing something with this O-Line? Until last week they’ve been fairly consistent with pass protection. They’ve been a disaster since then.

Back
Top Bottom