:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus ****ing christ. Jaylon Smith and Leighton Vander Esch are the best LB combo in the NFL right now.

Jaylon laying the mother****ing wood out there!!

Nah, CTE isn't an excuse. Everyone in the NFL has CTE. Hell, studies show anyone who has ever played any sort of contact football has CTE.

I just don't get these dudes. I understand they probably deal with crazy women trying to get under their skin but my god, hire some security to get rid of them. Morons.

Get on that phone John Lynch?
065DDE8D-CE03-47F8-A960-C53B03FC4AB3.gif

Lucky for social media that I'm not a GM.

"Hey Kareem, this is Red, GM of the 49ers. We've claimed you."

>D

Pass on Hunt especially after the Reuben situation. We have Brieda for cheap who I’m convinced is a top 10 back in this system especially when you have Jimmy and and hopefully a legit outside threat next year to really open things up. Sky is the limit for Brieda.

Pass on Hunt especially after the Reuben situation. We have Brieda for cheap who I’m convinced is a top 10 back in this system especially when you have Jimmy and and hopefully a legit outside threat next year to really open things up. Sky is the limit for Brieda.
Don’t mind red81 red81 its his CTE talking.

Plus we’re paying Jet McKinnon a butt load, don’t need 3 starting quality RBs in this offense.
Saw your post and instantly went to see what the MNF game lookin like to see if i needa catch this after work over some beers. But it’s philly/skins :sick:

Back
Top Bottom