:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m really hoping/praying Salah’s familiarity with Earl Thomas and 49ers being one of a few teams that allows him to play in same system as a single high safety also, playing Seattle twice a year really makes 49ers front runner in free agency.

If we land only Earl Thomas in free agency the defense improves immediately.

Adrian Colbert better suited for a back up role. Colbert at least appears versatile enough to play outside Corner in a pinch so his roster spot maybe safe. Marcell Harris looks like he could potentially push Jaquaski Tartt for the starting job in the offseason.

The Paraag special played out perfectly with Garcon's contract.

I wonder what happened to him this year.

My favorite pick from the 2018 class. I have a suspicion that if Fred lasted any longer, he would've been a Patriot. He has hoodie LB written all over him.

We need another Freddy to go with Freddy. :nthat:

My favorite pick from the 2018 class. I have a suspicion that if Fred lasted any longer, he would've been a Patriot. He has hoodie LB written all over him.

We need another Freddy to go with Freddy. :nthat:

Yea he balled this year. Hopefully familiarity and a year under his belt shows signs of improvement next season. I still dont take the notion Lynch isn't hitting at all on draft picks. 2018 alone has netted us players

I made a mini-draft profile on Josh Allen on and how he fits in the 49ers defensive scheme. Let me know what you guys think. I might make more.

As of right now, would you take Allen #2 if Bosa is off the board?

I know we’ve talked about taking #2

We’ve talked trading down

What would it take to trade up to 1? What could the cardinals realistically want to swap that pick?

"I would be lucky to get picked by them," Bosa said on the "Gary and Larry" show. "The roster, for a team that's picking No. 2, is a really stacked roster. They had the injury at quarterback that obviously allowed them to get this high in the draft so I think it would be cool, definitely, to go play for a team that is closer than most people think to being a contender." -Nick Bosa

Nick Bosa got my same sentiments feel like 49ers are the Spurs when they lost David Robinson for a season ended up with 1 overall pick and Tim Duncan was selected.

Rest is history.

Hot take I know.

Nick Bosa got my same sentiments feel like 49ers are the Spurs when they lost David Robinson for a season ended up with 1 overall pick and Tim Duncan was selected.

Rest is history.

Hot take I know.
So then, who is the Niners' David Robinson? :lol:

they stay overhypin wade philips...like come on, bruh got talent at almost every single position on defense. suh and donald would have jim o'neil lookin like vic fangio

maybe i'm petty but why not call TO and make them kneel it two more times just in case they ****ed up the snap that close to their own endzone

Belichik and Co have this playaction on lock

I was thinking about who the hoodie would try to eliminate from the game, and I didn't even consider the play action. The Rams' entire offense is based off PA, and the hoodie has taken it away so far.

Back
Top Bottom