:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super weird if he doesn't end up a 9er :lol: .

couldn't help but think this, as well. i feel like this happens around most professional sports, a player makes obvious overtures about wanting to play with a team and gets sent elsewhere. **** has to be awkward

reminds me of senior prom. got rejected by option A. ended up taking option B despite her knowing of prior rejection :lol::frown:

Feels like Nick Bosa with his strong conservative political views will cause 49er fans to go cold on him as the draft approaches.

nfl probowl looks like a terrible game now. i dont even know why i'm watching this given that none of the players seem to care nor want to risk injury.

This game is a ****ing waste. Just have a skills challenge and be done with it. This isn’t football.

Didn't catch a second of the Probowl stuff this weekend. ****s a joke lol.

On the other hand, watched every second of the Senior Bowl. :nerd:

Pro bowl used to be good before the 2000s. After the money started rolling in/potential injuries being factored in, its been dog ****.

Serious question did y’all know former 49ers Tight end early 2000’s Eric Johnson is married to Jessica Simpson??(she used to be a big deal. Definitely washed up now)

Dude balled for the 49ers when they were awful after Mariucci left. I remember he got replaced by Vernon Davis.

C.J Mosley might hit free agency this March

How much would you pay for him?

He’d replace certified dummy Reuben Foster (already gone) and always injured Malcolm Smith (we have an out on his contract soon).

Wasnt he making like 7M a year?

15 mil last year

6 mil this year

It was a 47 mil 5 year deal, average 9,5 mil a year plus 12 mil in signing roster and workout bonuses.

Luckily We have an out with him built into his contract for NOW that we’re expected to use

The paraag special I suppose

Pierre was a ****ing beast in 2017. Dude transformed into Q. Not sure if it was age or the injuries, but he was a shell of himself this year.

A young Pierre is what the WR group is missing. A tough, physical possession receiver that keeps the chains moving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom