:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude in here said his sis got the plug to the game. Go ahead and thank Jed now looks like everyone associated to the organization is headed there :pimp:

yessir! Awesome from the Yorks :pimp: , not only are they flying the entire staff out but a few departments including my sisters are getting a +1 on top of it! Class

flight, hotel, game tickets and tailgates are all comp’d. Cannot wait fellas! Flying to my sisters place Wednesday night then we all (staff and fam) meet at Levis thursday morning and all head to the airport together. She was saying they have 4 chartered planes for everyone :wow:

We have a welcome dinner party next friday
where everyone, including players are going to be at. She explicitly told me to keep it cool, ima try my best bros :lol:

Edit— oh and theres an afterparty Sunday so if we win, idgaf ima be poppin off with KB and Kwon :lol:

Last edited:
Must be nice haha.

Ill be spending the bread on upgrading my 65” to a 85” 🙏🏽

great minds think alike...this is gonna be you and i when we see each other in the line at costco/best buy with our 85" TVs and niner gear on

giphy.gif

surprised they left out dre greenlaw's stop at the 1" line. i have a feeling they make that play of the year

this 4 minute clip is enough to make up for the miserable years of chip and tomsula. special shoutout to the patriots for gifting us with Jimmy GQ. and a huge shoutout to all the teams that whooped on us last year to land us Nick Bosa.

Dang it! I just missed out on the restock of the kittle SB jersey in an XL.... smh
Just keep refreshing periodically. They’re pumping SB jerseys out right now, best time of the year for these apparel sites.

great minds think alike...this is gonna be you and i when we see each other in the line at costco/best buy with our 85" TVs and niner gear on

giphy.gif
Make sure it’s 4K hdr and your provider either is pumping it in at 4k hdr or you use the fox sports app through amazon fire or roku

If anyone is looking for this hat, Shirtique Pro Shop at Tanforan has some left. Mainly small sizes and a couple 7 5/8. Unfortunately no 7 1/2 so my search continues.
A41376C8-98D3-4C5A-BC6E-B80EFC625C24.jpeg

You guys are brave buying all this SB stuff. I picked up a fitted in 2013 and haven't worn it since. It makes me sick seeing it.

won’t be getting it till after the game seems like so it’ll be an easy return if the worst should happen

It looks like Marquise is ready for his post-football life. Dude has a pretty interesting YouTube channel. I fully expect him to announce his retirement after the Superbowl.

It looks like Marquise is ready for his post-football life. Dude has a pretty interesting YouTube channel. I fully expect him to announce his retirement after the Superbowl.

Literally watched this like thirty minutes ago.
Did dude get hurt this year or was it personal issues?I feel like he just disappeared.

Picked up the fitted with the patch at lids with my boys membership so I got 20% off. Was afraid it will be hard to find in my size after. Won’t wear it until after Sunday or ill just return it.

Literally watched this like thirty minutes ago.
Did dude get hurt this year or was it personal issues?I feel like he just disappeared.

They never really said. He had the personal stuff earlier in the year, and then began missing games and ended up on the IR.

My guess is that he was going to retire mid-season but decided to stick around until the season ended.

Back
Top Bottom