:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers fan here. Watched all championship runs in the 80s, 00s, to now.

LA is in a state of mourning and shock that hasn't been seen for a pro athlete in a long long long time.

We finna dedicate the season to him and win this chip just like my Niners

don’t even know how to process this man. just been watching news in disbelief.

...and to know his daughter and another parent and young kid was involved. heartbreaking stuff man

Watching the Royal Rumble and there’s two guys ringside, one rocking a Jimmy g jersey and the other rocking a Sherman jersey :pimp: :pimp:

Born and raised in LA, fan of the lakers/dodgers/kings but always grew up a niner fan, living in AZ now but my emotions are all over the place.

So, apparently George Kittle:

-pukes before every single game
-headbutts the wall before every single
-has played with a completely torn labrum since 2018(hence the harness he wears every game), but refuses to have it repaired because he doesn't want to miss a workout

I don't know if the word savage does him justice.

jesus....that dude is cut from a different cloth and it shows in every aspect of his game. love watching dude play who love to play

I wonder if there's anyone from the 49er organization, player, coaches, mgmt, who personally knew Kobe and was close with Mamba.

Back
Top Bottom