:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
happy lunar new year to my niner brethren that celebrate it. hope yall been eatin good all day and rockin that 49er red..i know we're supposed to go vegetarian today, but **** it this roast pork and bbq duck aint gonna eat itself

I’m keeping the receipts on both shirts I bought, if we lose the SB both those joints are going back. I don’t want those vibes in my life.

Call me superstitious but I'll never buy championship items until the championship is secured.

I’ve gotten burnt the last 4 times I bought championship items before the championship was secured. I’ve been tempted to just pull the trigger on the super bowl patch hat and just return it if they lose. But Ima just hold out and hope I get the opportunity to splurge on 49ers stuff next Sunday night.

i thought about waiting to order the SB jersey but didn’t want to miss out.

buy now think later mentality :lol:

You guys are brave buying all this SB stuff. I picked up a fitted in 2013 and haven't worn it since. It makes me sick seeing it.

I bought a mitchell & ness 49ers throwback snapback before the 2013 super bowl so I'd have something brand new & fresh to wear to the game watching party I went to.

First and only time I wore it was the day of the super bowl. After I watched the 9ers lose, while wearing it, I was so disappointed I put the hat down in the closet and it has sat virtually untouched ever since. I call it my "cursed hat". I still won't wear it.

One week from today fellas. I know we have been “celebrating” and enjoying the moment but now it’s time for us and the team to get focused. One more game to go to reach our goal........let’s go get it!! Team 49ers.....we here!!

The storylines and background to Super Bowl 54 are eerily similar to those in Super Bowl 19, which SF won 38-16 over high powered Miami. Even both teams' (SF and Miami) postseason wins in '85 are similar to how both SF and KC won their games in this year's playoffs. Miami won by scoring a ton of points while giving up quite a few, while SF won in dominant defensive fashion, giving up 10 points to Min and shutting out the Bears in the NFC championship.

For those who weren't born yet in 1985, read the "Intro" and "Background" sections in the link below...
Mahomes = the next Marino? Hmm....

I remember watching SB 19 vividly at my Uncle Tom's apartment. We was going bananas because Montana proved he was greater than "Dan the Man." Jimmy G's moment comes Feb 2 fellas.

Niners got this cause we the more complete squad. Just like it was in 84-85.

Click below for a trip down memory lane and get more hyped for Sunday:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XIX

Last edited:
I bought a mitchell & ness 49ers throwback snapback before the 2013 super bowl so I'd have something brand new & fresh to wear to the game watching party I went to.

First and only time I wore it was the day of the super bowl. After I watched the 9ers lose, while wearing it, I was so disappointed I put the hat down in the closet and it has sat virtually untouched ever since. I call it my "cursed hat". I still won't wear it.
If we win next Sunday will it be brought out of exile is what I want to know?

Bold predictions for SB Sunday:

Jimmy G passes for 4 TDs and 1 Int
Deebo Samuel scores 3 TDs
Pat Mahomes has 3 total turnovers

I purchased this hat the day they hit the shelves. I rocked it every day leading up to and the day of the Superbowl. It was the last time I ever wore it. Everytime I see it I'm reminded of the 4 plays at the goal line, Frankie G not touching the ball, and P-Willy crying on the sidelines as the confetti rained. The hat now resides next to all my tools in my shed and is home to spiders. I'll probably donate it this week. **** SB gear for me.

IMG_0386.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom