:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ordered a Fred Warner vapor limited. He has become one of my favorite players and while id typically wait until he gets his contract, im fully confident it will happen

was gonna grab Trey Lance but i needed that stitching

I have a few theories.

Seems like maybe his relationship with his wife could be a little rocky lately.

Seems like he is deep in his feelings because for the first time in his career he's an unwanted free agent. That's got to be a foreign experience for a college star, former infamous legion of boom member, and multi pro bowler.

and lastly like niketalker23 niketalker23 is suggesting I wonder if repeated brain injuries from football could be part of the equation.

They say Sherm was talking about killing himself., and to be fair that could be the two fifths he drank of liquor talking, a lot of people don't realize that alcohol is one hell of a depressant, especially when you're already going through issues

but it reminds me of a favorite hockey player from my childhood, Jamie Baker, San Jose Sharks, who had a good career in the 90s, became a live play-by-play announcer/analyst for the SJ sharks. Seemed like a great career and arc for his life story, but then the demons started creeping in from all the head injuries

he had been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts since his 40s, which he believes are related to the major concussions he received as an NHL player, the depression/suicidal thoughts only got worse since 2017 and in 2020 he stepped down completely 😥

I hope for Sherman this was a fluke, just one out of control night, and that sherm gets help and isn't headed down that same road.

Welcome Trey Lance. Here’s my drunken under the influence purchase from a few weeks ago. Hope he ends up being the goods and this purchase ends up being well worth it lol.

24A2A14E-9E2D-40F1-8EDC-7774BE15BB2B.jpeg
3AD1EA69-BDAC-4CD4-B7D6-920AABE18058.jpeg

welp, i decided i’m heading down to levis to the team store today. gonna cop a legit patch jersey in person

just called the team store and they won’t be able to patch over the sublimated one from Fanatics. Gotta purchase it directly from them to get that patch. Whack

Last edited:
just called the team store and they won’t be able to patch over the sublimated one from Fanatics. Gotta purchase it directly from them to get that patch. Whack

can the store at least price match it with the coupon we used on fanatics?

That also means you can’t use that Costco fanatics code jig and get the legit patch

I hate fanatics they ruin every franchise they touch.

I know I bring hockey up a lot but in the good old days of the 90s and early 2000s you could get high quality stitched made in Canada Maska, CCM jerseys at the stadium or team store for a reasonable price

then Addidas and at some point Reebok took over, quality was still pretty decent, but youd see decently well made but lower price point made in Indonesia jerseys as well as higher quality made in Canada stitched jerseys for a higher price point

then a some years back the nhl signed an exclusive deal with fanatics and all you could get in stadium or online was the absolute worst complete crap made in China or Indo jerseys with the worst cheapest laminated logos patches numbers lettering etc imaginable

and they do the same**** with the t shirts, sweaters, hats, beanies, it’s always such low quality crap and they basically have monopolies on so many sports franchises’ merch

for real **** fanatics all my homies HATE fanatics

just got back from the team store. was able to get a bigger size with the correct patch. they are charging $194 for the correct patch vs the $169 for the fanatics ones.

the correct patch ones are still heat pressed and you gotta be careful cause some have gnarly heat press marks that i’m not sure you can iron out

this is the one i got. it has a small rectangle around the patch
0256651E-E6EC-48C8-8896-808EF4F04A7D.jpeg

this another one off the rack that has a huge circle around it

30756CCE-05BA-4D13-AD46-BA7C8A069271.jpeg

kinda hard to see but it’s there. i’d be weary getting one of these online. i literally looked through like 30 size xl jerseys to get the best one. best deal might be buying that ebay patch and having it sewn on somewhere.

You guys won’t believe it. Fantastics sent me the bosa WITHOUT the patch
Should i just purchase a patch ? :frown:

that’s whack on the team store. for the sharks 35th you could bring in any jersey to the team store and have them sew a patch on

Back
Top Bottom