:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Jimmy hits Aiyuk for that TD, then we would’ve heard “That’s what happens when your head is in the game and focused during practice”

Versus what Kyle said most recent

the NFL is full of weirdos who are elite at what they do.. that being said, i want nothing to do with deshaun. who knows if the allegations are true but that’s too big of a gamble

The big gamble is whiffing on all these early round picks

i feel you. the niners haven’t hit on a first rounder since DeFo.. but i don’t want to get my hopes up on a QB who has some personal demons to exorcise and who’s availability is tbd depending on how his legal matters play out. i doubt niners are considering watson so this is likely a moot point

lance could be the 1st rounder and QB we’ve been waiting for. only one game under his belt, i wanna see at least two full seasons of him

i just wish jimmy had played well enough to be traded to the panthers

The sooner the 49ers trade Jimmy, the better for this entire team's morale.

I won't be surprised if we lose against the lowly Bears. This would speed up Jimmy's exit

I’ll take Deshaun Watson WITHOUT QUESTION. Love Trey’s potential, but see ya if it’s between the two.

Solomon Thomas is actually disruptive as a Raider. I cannot explain it. I figured he was going to be out league in a season or two last year.

Solomon Thomas is actually disruptive as a Raider. I cannot explain it. I figured he was going to be out league in a season or two last year.
Probably simplified his role in their system. Good to see him find success there.

Back
Top Bottom