:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no deshaun watson

they traded up multiple picks for trey , watson definitely sus and who knows if he just go and get himself n trouble again, also theres the whole money thing. trey is on a rookie contract and will be cheap in the near future, dshaun watson (assuming he actually plays) will not.

I wish Trey started this week, this would be a good game for him to get his bearings.

This year has the feeling of another waste.

Maybe just maybe Kyle was correct about Mac Jones
We don’t even know what we have yet to make that determination. Mac is the undisputed starter. We’re still running with Jimmy like it’s 2019, it was time to let go last year.

Not ready to call this season a wash just yet, still only a game out of the last wild card spot :lol: and we still go up against 3 of the teams currently ahead of us (Bears, Vikings, Falcons)

We arent giving up on Trey after 1 start against an undefeated team are we? Cmon fellas!

Not ready to call this season a wash just yet, still only a game out of the last wild card spot :lol: and we still go up against 3 of the teams currently ahead of us (Bears, Vikings, Falcons)

We arent giving up on Trey after 1 start against an undefeated team are we? Cmon fellas!
I sure as hell ain’t giving up on Trey, we had a chance in that game. If he doesn’t get stood up at the 1 we’re in a tie game with one of the best teams in football. But leave it to the faithful to not be satisfied that a rook in his first start didn’t beat a undefeated team on the road, and clamor to bring back the king of mid Jimmy G who proceeds to go right back to stinking it up.

We should have started Trey from game 1. In this league, you either got it or you don’t. We needed to ride it out with him this year instead of wasting time with Jimmy. Now, there’s dissension in the locker room and upstairs, and the on field product is a mess.

So when can we start calling Kinlaw a bust?
The same time we can start calling Dee Ford a bust. Dude's been on the injured list more than he's seen the field during his entire 49er tenure.

Absolutely terrible.

#cantwaittilwegerridofallthesedamnbustsincludingjimmy

Hopefully we make a move for DeSean jackson 🙏
Trade garoppolo :pimp:
Or something trade deadline November 2
Make the call lynch
IMG_20211030_092119.gif

If anyone it’s Jimmy on the hot seat with this game.

Let’s eat this dub tomorrow fellas! Big game for our squad

Nada. We keep rolling. Blame it on execution and dumb penalties.
We're dead last in the league with 11 DPI calls against us for 250 yards :smh:

Still, despite atrocious coverage, we're the #3 pass defense in the league. If you factor in the penalty yards we'd still be #7. Not too shabby, but it's clear that part of every team's strategy when playing us is to commit football insurance fraud and our DBs continue to fall for that scam every week.

I need to have Jimmy throw 2 picks in the first half so he can get benched in the 2nd half for Trey Lance to take over for good.

Anyone here been to Soldier Field? I’ve been to away games with hostile/semi-hostile crowds before, but this is my girl’s first time going to a NFL game and I want her to have a good time. she’s not a fan of back and forth banter like I am, so I’m hoping there won’t be much of a problem if she wears Niners gear. I’m assuming not since both teams aren’t rivals and are both terrible at the moment :lol:

Anyone here been to Soldier Field? I’ve been to away games with hostile/semi-hostile crowds before, but this is my girl’s first time going to a NFL game and I want her to have a good time. she’s not a fan of back and forth banter like I am, so I’m hoping there won’t be much of a problem if she wears Niners gear. I’m assuming not since both teams aren’t rivals and are both terrible at the moment :lol:
I went there a few years ago when I was out there for work. Faithful ran deep out there too

Back
Top Bottom