:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet they show Jimmy these things during film session, thinking he'll learn from the misreads yet we see no improvement still to this damn day smh

I'm so done with this guy. All I do nowadays is talk **** about him every time I mention his name.

But I already know what's coming. He won't be a 49er much longer.

Those #10 jerseys have made their way to the backyard. And I told my dog "s*** here."

The whole offense is wildly inconsistent. It’s time to address Kittle’s injury proneness, hell everyone’s injury proneness. Shanny wants “tough guys” but most of them can’t stay on the field for long.

If we lose to rookie Fields this week, there’s going to be some hard questions to answer.

nahh let's not dump on kittle.. it's not his fault he has a QB who, rather than throwing receivers open, throws receivers into traffic. plus, it's gonna enable our guy brosizzle to come in here talkin about "see, told you we should've drafted pitts"

pitts is ballin though

I'm glad they got Kittle tucked away getting 100% healthy, cause we saving him for Trey. Best is yet to come.

No way I want Kittle in there with Jimmy throwing to him. Jimmy gonna get Kittle even more hurt with all those telegraphed passes into double, triple coverage LOL

I think Trey is more injured than the team is letting on. Kyle's reason as to why Jimmy is starting Sunday is really odd.

I don't believe the notion that Kyle didn't plan on having him start any game this season, which is why he looked bad against Arizona. IMO, I think he had to simplify the playbook to what he understood at that point. IMO, he's still learning.

If the Niners lose Sunday, I think it's time to start Trey and focus on building that chemistry with him for the remainder of the year. Kittle is supposed to return too, so that'll help.

One more thing, I get that Aiyuk is a 2nd rd pick, has talent, and all that. But if he's stinking it up that bad. Why not give Sherfield more snaps than keeping him on Special Teams?

Let's see how Sunday goes.

^Aiyuk is actually a first round pick. I have been incredibly disappointed with him so far this season, but admit that his lack of production could absolutely be mostly because of Kyle and Jimmy. I wont write him off until we have a QB who can utilize him better than the one we are rolling out there now.

67AF5260-50D3-48D5-8089-0EE7D48B277E.jpeg

Deebo and Trent deserve to take the practice off, they been carrying the offense all season.

Man, Kinlaw had me excited and fooled because of his off-season work ethic to get better. None of that **** matters if he can't produce on the field or even stay healthy :smh:

The decisions this front office and coach have made have been terrible. Their record is terrible, cant continue living off that one season. Your as good as your last game.

Back
Top Bottom