:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He dissected the Rams and the Bengals
Those were solid Ws for Jimmy. But he also faltered against the Colts at home and Seattle twice.

My issue with him is his consistency. There will be games when the run ain't clicking and we will need Jimmy's arm to stay in games, especially in the playoffs. He HAS TO stay playin smart and accurate, mistake-free if we want any chance at winning the SB. Defense can't always save us either.

We’ve all roasted Ambry, and rightfully so, but we might have to rely on him with us being so thin at CB. Hopefully he improves, but sheesh dude was gettin Moss’d all day and dropping picks. Someone else was saying it but he’s usually in decent position but cannot finish a play for the life of him, hopefully he can clean that up asap

Those were solid Ws for Jimmy. But he also faltered against the Colts at home and Seattle twice.

My issue with him is his consistency. There will be games when the run ain't clicking and we will need Jimmy's arm to stay in games, especially in the playoffs. He HAS TO stay playin smart and accurate, mistake-free if we want any chance at winning the SB. Defense can't always save us either.
Moving the goal posts, eh?

Moving the goal posts, eh?
What goal posts lol ..show me receipts.

I've always said Jimmy sucks at throwing deep and reading the defense. I've always said he inaccurate and throws bad balls. He panics under pressure and puts up average numbers considering the weapons he has.

Ive always said ALL YEAR LONG that Jimmy not leading us to the promised land cause he doesnt step up when the games mattered most.

Just cause he's had a decent last few games, still doesn't convince me he's the one to lead this team to #6.

Jury still out on Garoppolo as far as I'm concerned.

Show me otherwise

Show me the receipts.

Last edited:
This one was retained in my memory bank
I still stick with that statement.

Let's not ejaculate over Jimmy throwing zero picks in a 31-13 win against the lowly Falcons.

If he leads this team to a victory over Mahomes in the SB in Feb, then feed me all the crow your heart desires.

Back
Top Bottom