:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still stick with that statement.

Let's not ejaculate over Jimmy throwing zero picks in a 31-13 win against the lowly Falcons.

If he leads this team to a victory over Mahomes in the SB in Feb, then feed me all the crow your heart desires.
My brother it’s just about how close all these teams are. Jimmy right now Is playing top 10 QB football. Hardest job in sports.

Hardest job on the planet.

My brother it’s just about how close all these teams are. Jimmy right now Is playing top 10 QB football. Hardest job in sports.

Hardest job on the planet.
Sure, Jimmy is likely the better option than Lance right now, but we're just delaying the inevitable imho.

Yes, Jimmy has been solid and serviceable the last 5 games and call me glass half empty all you want, I'm still not convinced he has the goods. We will never know if we'd have the same record or better had Lance been given the keys in week 1.

All we know is we're 8-6 when we should really be something like 10-4.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope Jimmy can QB the squad to a SB victory in February but more than likely he falters again in the playoffs or gets hurt and we're back to square one next year with a redshirted Trey Lance.

I need Jimmy to make me eat my words with a season of a lifetime cause in my point of view this year is his last dance.

Lance would have excelled I’d be in your corner brother. But he struggled mightily. Some the throws were horrendous. But, he came through with the occasional throw that few can make.

Future is bright with that kid though.

Crazy how Brady like 0 for his last 4 or 5 reg season games against the Saints but in the playoffs he 1-0 against them.

Baller.

Everything's coming together for our team
IMG_20211219_191240.gif

Last edited:
Good chance 49ers can claim Breeland off waivers?

Breeland as the third corner to Norman and Moseley much better than Thomas.

What goal posts lol ..show me receipts.

I've always said Jimmy sucks at throwing deep and reading the defense. I've always said he inaccurate and throws bad balls. He panics under pressure and puts up average numbers considering the weapons he has.

Ive always said ALL YEAR LONG that Jimmy not leading us to the promised land cause he doesnt step up when the games mattered most.

Just cause he's had a decent last few games, still doesn't convince me he's the one to lead this team to #6.

Jury still out on Garoppolo as far as I'm concerned.

Show me otherwise

Show me the receipts.

I was going to post the receipts but then I came across this and now all your *ahem* theatrics *ahem* make sense.

That's good for you bro.

I'm fk'd all the way around. I'm a Lakers fan and I'm broke cause I buy like 3 pairs of shoes every time the 49ers lose to help cope with the inadequacies :lol:

Brother he’s made it crystal clear unless Jimmy G wins a super bowl(s) he’s not the QB who should be leading the 49ers offense.

It’s like we forget what we were subjected to in the 4th quarter of the 2019 SB and the last 4 years, what with all of Jimmy's availability, or lack thereof, forcing the fanbase to painfully have to watch Nick Mullens and Beathard.
Fixed

He's always been known to be streaky.

Million dollar question is can he stay red hot for 3 more regular season games plus 4 crucial playoff games including the SB?

That's a gargantuan task that Jimmy has never done before.

Confidence level in Jimmy to maintain this red hot streak for the next 7 games is 5 out of 10.

Brother he’s made it crystal clear unless Jimmy G wins a super bowl(s) he’s not a quality QB in this league.

It’s like we forget what we were subjected to last year with Nick Mullens and Beathard.

Bruh they quite literally preferred CJ and Mullens over Jim :lol:

Back
Top Bottom