:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif
 if they signed him for anything over the minimum

Jerome Simpson :smh: LOL

Well good for him he's going to love the quality and availability of the weed out here, good spot for him

Any info besides for the 2 years? I cant see him making the roster

Reporter: why did you choose SF?

Darnell Dockett: Jim Tomsula

we're seeing a recurring trend here with our new acquisitions. 
nerd.gif

Naw. No extra cap space.

I wonder if this has anything to do with those trade feelers i heard about 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i think its a cautionary precursor to a long-term contract if he behaves. aldon wants to prove that he is a changed man basically.

Last edited:
 Jeff Deeney @PFF_Jeff 

If you're wondering whether the #49ers would draft Green-Beckham after Jed's "winning with class" edict, I think you got your answer today.
Ha. So true. I've always had this ominous feeling that Trent is going to take DGB in the 1st. It feels sooo inevitable. 

Trent loves his freak athlete delinquents. DGB in the 1st and Marcus Peters in the 2nd. Trent is like 

Last edited:
Ha. So true. I've always had this ominous feeling that Trent is going to take DGB in the 1st. It feels sooo inevitable. 

Trent loves his freak athlete delinquents. DGB in the 1st and Marcus Peters in the 2nd. Trent is like View media item 1433750

on some real random ****, why did one of my students come rollin into class today wearing a damn sweat suit with nothing but these emojis printed all over them?? i wanted to fail him for the semester on the strength of his piss poor decision to dress so offensively... but alas, he just un-DS'd his Columbia 11s so his grade was saved

i asked to get a picture of him so I could put him on the wall of shame, safe to say, he didn't oblige

Last edited:

Trent loves his freak athlete delinquents. DGB in the 1st and Marcus Peters in the 2nd. Trent is like View media item 1433750

on some real random ****, why did one of my students come rollin into class today wearing a damn sweat suit with nothing but these emojis printed all over them?? i wanted to fail him for the semester on the strength of his piss poor decision to dress so offensively... but alas, he just un-DS'd his Columbia 11s so his grade was saved

i asked to get a picture of him so I could put him on the wall of shame, safe to say, he didn't oblige

:lol: :lol:

lmao

On Tuesday, former rugby league star and new 49ers running back Jarryd Hayne  told reporters  that Jim Tomsula played a significant role in his decision to sign with San Francisco. Dockett offered similar remarks when asked why he chose the 49ers over other suitors.

“For me, the head coach is a defensive line coach, and people fail to realize, man, this guy is awesome,” Dockett said. “After every game I played against San Francisco, he was one of the guys who always came over and we talked it up. He admired my game and admired what I bring to the table.”
The way players speak of Tomsula reminds me of Pete Carroll. 

Last edited:
Dockett/Dorsey/Smith
Lynch/Willis/Bowman/Smith
Brock/Bethea/Reid/xxx

:x :x

Marshall would finally be the one to be an end zone threat so I wouldn't mind him... But what price is he asking?

Not just the starters, but upfront its packed to the back

Smith back, please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom