:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jed sucks weewees.

I wonder if we could see people ask for and then get a removal of Jed if he keeps behaving like a turd.

Last edited:
I could see a potential Jed and Trent falling out happening if Jed continues to make stupid comments like that publicly.

Only if I get to be GM.
happy.gif
Nope.  You are the head coach.  Head Coaches who are also the GM almost never work out. 

At least that tweet tells us that Jed lets Baalke make all the decisions regarding players. The last thing we need is this dweeb having any input on who gets drafted/signed.

Jed needs to continue "not knowing what he was thinking". You dont need to know. Let Trent do what he does.

Last edited:
Anybody else ok with using the 15th overall on Jaelen Strong. Starting to feel like no way Parker, Shelton or wayans slips.

He in my opinion is the most complete receiver In the draft.
Every chance he has gotten to impress the scouts after the season he has done so.

Last edited:
Not me. I think he will be a good player, but he's exactly the type of WR Seattle DBs eat up. anybody that struggles to get separation is off my board. Strong's game is predicated on using his body against the average 5'10 CB, but we play in the only division where the height of CBs is consistently 6'1-6-3.

Id rather take DGB than strong, and you all saw my breakdown of him.

Last edited:
I am sold on trying to get Shelton. I want this Defense to be stacked for ages... although we are in absolutely dire need of a WR.. but i only want White.. :frown:

I promise you all Danny Shelton will be there at 15.

Haloti Ngata is one of my top-5 favorite players in the NFL, and I think Danny Shelton has that type of potential.

plus, you can never have too many polys on your squad. they are born to play this game. It's no coincidence the island of samoa is the shape of a football.

Last edited:
2nd round should have a good selection to pick from: Devin Smith, Philip Dorsett or Tyler Lockett. Breshad Perriman should be there as well.

Don't sleep on my dude Tyler Lockett. Dude can BALL.

Last edited:
1. shelton

2. Dorsett/lockett

3. CB

Make it happen trent. I want this defense to be the best. Why not stack it up with talent. 

Edit: I forgot about Perriman, he had buzz going into the combine, havent heard of him since. If hes falling wouldnt mind 49ers using 3rd or 2nd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom