:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Win against SEA, u win the div and wrap up no worse than the 3rd seed considering the 4th seed will be TB and u already hold the tie breaker over them with only 3 games left to play. win and u can technically sit and rest whoever u want to sit for the rest of the season after this thurs and not lose playoff positioning. IMO #2 seed isnt needed, MIN can take it, and the niners can go to MIN and run them out of town.

Last edited:
please boys let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
I knew this would happen.

Y’all already forgetting about how Shaun Hill 15 years ago looked early on? How about how Jimmy how he began his career? How about most recently Nick Mullens?

This team is most talented In league I believe in Purdy as much as anybody after what I’ve seen. But defensive coordinators will continue to find his vulnerabilities and tendencies will begin to be developed. Leading to the league adjusting.

Trey Lance will start week 1 next year you heard it here first. There will be so, much conjecture about this topic in offseason. And If Purdy wins super bowl it will just have Trey with a shorter leash if he struggles.

Is it right decision? Only time will tell. The talent that Trey Lance is cannot just be something you move on from because a guy below average tools is playing highly efficient in an offense that is as talent as any.

ohhhh we going all white throwbacks thursday :pimp:

Word?

1670987043353.gif

If this version of Brock Purdy continued and won us a Super Bowl, there is no way he wouldn’t be the starter next year.
The more I run through scenarios there is a chance for sure Trey Lance just got Drew Bledsoe’d.

And that one ends with a Super Bowl Brock Purdy starter for next 15 years and then Trey Lance being traded to Atlanta.

Even if they won the Super Bowl. I don’t see Trey getting Bledsoe’d. The reason I say that is that even if Brock Purdy plays well the rest of this season, regardless of how the season ends. I think the general consensus is going to be can he do it and continue to get better in season 2. So even if they won the Super Bowl, I couldn’t see them moving him unless they got some crazy offer picks wise.

I remember they thought they had the next big thing and their qb for the next decade in Kaepernick after he burst on the scene in 2012. But once he got figured out in 2014, things went downhill fast. I won’t fault him for struggling with the trash rosters and coaching in 2015-16, as no one was winning with that dumpster fire. But once defenses figured him out in 2014. They went from legit Super Bowl contenders to a .500 team.

Even if they happened to win the Super Bowl (which would be the craziest story ever in its own right). Purdy would deservedly be the starter next season. But once all the emotion and excitement was done, I’m sure they would keep Trey around to see how things go in year 2 while keeping all options open.

You know what. **** the Seahawks. I want to see that division wrapped up for the 2nd time in 4 seasons in front of the “12th man”.

My dude elpablo on here is cool though lol.

McCaffrey and Mason are going to absolutely shred the seattle defense tomorrow. I see a lot of splash plays by us. We clinching tomorrow night.

Cant wait to see the ice whites tomorrow. Need us to win so we smooth sailing for the rest of the season

Back
Top Bottom