:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing how a rookie plays more like a vet than some 8-year vets out there lol

Call it premature but me thinks Brock Purdy is about to turn Trey Lance into the league's best backup QB.

at this point nobody can argue other wise. but the sample size from both is so small it’s hard to have definitive answer. Trey clearly is more athletic and i capable of having a higher ceiling, but he’s just still so raw. Purdy is polished beyond his years and the kid is shocking the world. if he gets us a ring i don’t see how he loses the starting job. at that point try would have to make some major strides to take
it back.

we’re just gonna have to wait and see how this plays out. one thing is FOR SURE this team is fun as hell to watch on both sides of the ball. they NEED to finish

Purdy played well but will he be able
To play Thursday?

MRI results on his oblique supposed to
Come out this hour

i bet it happened on that first play, he got destroyed. he finished the game, so i’m gonna assume he’s gonna play

Lenoir (Sp) got hurt and I believe this dude played for him….. he is inevitable… then gets hurt….

I think Josh Johnson should start in SEA. Rest Purdy cause it's a Thursday game and make sure he fresh n gucci for the final 3 games heading into the playoffs.

Is Ambry Thomas ready to replace Dontae Johnson is what I really wanna know.

Need Womack to start leveling up as well.

They need to win Thursday, if Brock is healthy enough to play, he has to play it’s for the chance to mathematically lock up the division and a playoff spot

Dontae Johnson injury kind of irrelevant. No offense to the guy but his brand is being the guy who can be a 2nd-3rd string replacement for any DB position. They just need to sign a free agent CB

The win yesterday was epic but a lot more important people got hurt. Deebo high ankle sprain is bad news bears. The defense thrives on rotation depth DL and Hydner and Givens went down with leg injuries

I hope they get the W vs Seattle, just worried about the pileup of injuries going forward, every game they’re losing a few key pieces

Also hoping kinlaw back isn’t just a waste of an ir activation

You know I try to be level headed about things. But it’s been fun as hell seeing Purdy go out there and play well.

The Rams had their Kurt Warner feel good story where he came out of nowhere and played great. The Patriots hit the jackpot with Tom Brady. It would be nice to see the 49ers unexpectedly stumble onto the next big thing and find that diamond in the rough. There’s eventually going to be a 7th round pick qb who has a great NFL career. Why not have it be the 49ers who strike gold. Because lord knows some team is eventually going to hit on a late round qb.
It’s such a Cinderella story in the making.

They need to win Thursday, if Brock is healthy enough to play, he has to play it’s for the chance to mathematically lock up the division and a playoff spot

Dontae Johnson injury kind of irrelevant. No offense to the guy but his brand is being the guy who can be a 2nd-3rd string replacement for any DB position. They just need to sign a free agent CB

The win yesterday was epic but a lot more important people got hurt. Deebo high ankle sprain is bad news bears. The defense thrives on rotation depth DL and Hydner and Givens went down with leg injuries

I hope they get the W vs Seattle, just worried about the pileup of injuries going forward, every game they’re losing a few key pieces

Also hoping kinlaw back isn’t just a waste of an ir activation

I’m hoping Seattle’s defense is still depleted from yesterday, I heard they were on the field for 40min. With the quick turnaround, 9ers has a good chance to ice the division.

Deebo got that Wolverine blood if he really coming back during the regular season. Just happy nothing broke or torn. 🙏

It’s such a Cinderella story in the making.

It would be so cool to see. And there’s plenty of guys with talent, but not everyone gets their shot to prove themselves for various reasons.

And these scouts who are supposed to be experts. They’ll ding a guy for being short, for what they perceive as bad body language or not having passion. But guys slip in the draft all the time and scouts and “experts” critique plays a part.

I’m not crowning the guy and labeling him the next big thing after 2 games. But it’s plenty of guys drafted late who are fully capable of playing. Sometimes you find your answer at qb unconventionally too. The Brady situation, to a lesser extent Dak Prescott stepping up as a rookie when Romo went down. Russell Wilson earning the starting job in training camp his rookie year.

All in all I just want to see Purdy keep getting better while the team wins games.

I think Josh Johnson should start in SEA. Rest Purdy cause it's a Thursday game and make sure he fresh n gucci for the final 3 games heading into the playoffs.

Is Ambry Thomas ready to replace Dontae Johnson is what I really wanna know.

Need Womack to start leveling up as well.

Start Josh? :lol:

For what? If Brock is going to be starting come playoffs, he definitely needs to be playing in Thursdays game. He needs all the hostile environment experience that he can get before playoffs.

On everything I love I went from going to this thread like…..
1670890899478.gif

and now with Ignore I hop in here like….

1670890981735.gif

Back
Top Bottom