:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. We gotta run run run. Last game we barely did for the first qtr. thats our bread and butter. We got all the weapons needed to tun all over that piss poor run defense. Bosa bout to go insane this game. He been a lil quite last few games

bruh, it’s texas, i’d be surprised if they didn’t act like clowns

4367C8A3-F6C6-40CC-B931-26AC6AC9E58B.jpeg

AE0AFF73-9735-47A2-B45B-3406450672E8.jpeg

The arrogance of some of these Cowboys fans is crazy.

It wont happen, but i wish they would score 50 on them so they can shut up!! lol

Starting to understand why people hate them............even though i dont care for them, HATE is a strong thing, and i feel like im getting to that point because of the fans. SMH

But anyway…….My contribution. (With my favorite DB sneaker)

My ex wife and her fiancé got me this as a thank you for helping when their toddler was having a siezure. Something that stuck with me until I saw him moving around like normal……now I feel a connection with him. (Yes, we’re all cool like that ……and he’s a cowboys fan, but one of the cool ones that understood what I said in my previous post when I said it to him ).

0C0950B5-5FD1-4A71-BC36-C5FCE09C3E35.jpeg

Saw some Lance highlights on Twitter today and it got me thinking..... If Lance had the luxury of playing with CMC, how much better would he have looked? Purdy's the goods, but having a dude in the backfield like CMC that puts up the yards that he does, then is ultimate security blanket on the check downs...I think he's a HUGE help to Purdy. I just wonder how it wouldve looked for Lance....

Saw some Lance highlights on Twitter today and it got me thinking..... If Lance had the luxury of playing with CMC, how much better would he have looked? Purdy's the goods, but having a dude in the backfield like CMC that puts up the yards that he does, then is ultimate security blanket on the check downs...I think he's a HUGE help to Purdy. I just wonder how it wouldve looked for Lance....
Easily 600+ yards of offense lol

Zero worries about the cowboys coming into Levi’s. Long as we stick to the script we’ll feel em out in the first half then lock em down after halftime. If we can stay healthy I favor us against anybody. Really hope the chiefs lose somewhere down the line, don’t need Mahomes pulling a rabbit out the hat in the Super Bowl again.

But anyway…….My contribution. (With my favorite DB sneaker)

My ex wife and her fiancé got me this as a thank you for helping when their toddler was having a siezure. Something that stuck with me until I saw him moving around like normal……now I feel a connection with him. (Yes, we’re all cool like that ……and he’s a cowboys fan, but one of the cool ones that understood what I said in my previous post when I said it to him ).

0C0950B5-5FD1-4A71-BC36-C5FCE09C3E35.jpeg
Info on those frisco pennys?

Side note, just got into Larry June. Numbers albums is bumpin.

It’s the Playoffs so I’m not overlooking anyone but I do like our chances. Been saying it all year but we’ve got a SQUAD. The main concern I have is Parsons, we do a good job on him and take care of the football I think we are looking at a comfortable dub

Those dallas dudes wishing injury on CMC is so wack man, hope Christian goes all the way off

It’s the Playoffs so I’m not overlooking anyone but I do like our chances. Been saying it all year but we’ve got a SQUAD. The main concern I have is Parsons, we do a good job on him and take care of the football I think we are looking at a comfortable dub

Those dallas dudes wishing injury on CMC is so wack man, hope Christian goes all the way off

team does a great job against aaron donald every time we play the rams. i’m confident they can handle business against parsons

Back
Top Bottom