:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone from SF area mind helping me out?

My daughter is jealous my son has a little jersey and she just has a tshirt with the logo on it

Looking to get her a jersey or even a tshirt jersey by Sunday if someone can help :nerd:

free next day shipping. bout to cop da kittle for $35

I really think Sunday is going to be a situation where if they survive the first quarter, they got a very good chance.

The road atmosphere and crowd is a legit factor. But if they do what they’re capable of, it quiets that down. They’re going to blitz like crazy. Need to cook with the yac and make them pay.

Defensively I expect them bring it. Hurts is going to be a problem. But I expect them to get after him all game.

I really think Sunday is going to be a situation where if they survive the first quarter, they got a very good chance.

The road atmosphere and crowd is a legit factor. But if they do what they’re capable of, it quiets that down. They’re going to blitz like crazy. Need to cook with the yac and make them pay.

Defensively I expect them bring it. Hurts is going to be a problem. But I expect them to get after him all game.
Kyle just needs to be ready to call the sweeps and screens if Philly is going to be aggressive with the blitzing. I need Kyle to all out here.

DeMeco will have the D ready to go.

bilbo-baggins-thorin-oakenshield.gif

Feel it’s safe to say CMC has been waiting for this moment, could see him having a day

Also I understand Philly fans being confident in their squad, as they should, but it’s clear the majority of them don’t watch 49er games. Some of the takes are :lol: guess we’ll find out Sunday, should be a great matchup

Is it crazy that I got a better feeling about this Sunday than I did about them going into the NFC Championship Game against the Rams last year?

That whole huge winning streak against the Rams and having their number. Something was just telling me the Rams were due. This Eagles team is tough as hell. That’s a loaded squad where it’s going to take everyone on their A game to beat them. But for some reason I’m optimistic.

-Omenihu is a dickhead
-silent count with Philly pass rush scares me. A lot
-tickets are OD for this game. Im looking at paying more than i did in SF for the 2020 NFC Chip. But it’s 45 mins away….ill find a way to be there

Is it crazy that I got a better feeling about this Sunday than I did about them going into the NFC Championship Game against the Rams last year?

That whole huge winning streak against the Rams and having their number. Something was just telling me the Rams were due. This Eagles team is tough as hell. That’s a loaded squad where it’s going to take everyone on their A game to beat them. But for some reason I’m optimistic.
Do you have a better feeling about the NFCC game this year because last year we had Jimmy G?

Cautiously optimistic for me, I think we could do well against Hurts, but I'm just wondering how Purdy will do against their defense.

Edit: Our weapons can overwhelm them if we(Kyle) play our cards right.

Last edited:
-Omenihu is a dickhead
-silent count with Philly pass rush scares me. A lot
-tickets are OD for this game. Im looking at paying more than i did in SF for the 2020 NFC Chip. But it’s 45 mins away….ill find a way to be there
Where you look at? Seat geeks got em for like 500. Standing joints. Think i paid 6plus for last nfc. So about same ****

I know last year they were a different team, but seeing how he played first hand and getting that win is always a positive for our squad.

Welp this Omenihu incident couldn't have come at a better time.. 1 less day of rest and now the team has to deal with this crap while preparing. Focusing on Philly needs to be only thing this team needs to worry about.

Where you look at? Seat geeks got em for like 500. Standing joints. Think i paid 6plus for last nfc. So about same ****
Im in Delaware. Id rather be in the nosebleeds than stand but trying to avoid both lol. (Nosebleeds likely tho)

My boy im supposed to go with starting to look shaky on the pricing but ill ride out solo for this

I’m low key considering making that trip to Philly. Go to New York Saturday and drive into Philly Sunday morning. But damn, do I feel like dropping $1000 between flight and a ticket.

But **** I’m tempted being on some no damns given stuff and just doing it.

I work with several Eagles fans… they all pretty much respect the 49ers believe or not and expect a hard fought game.

I think it will be another “boring” low scoring defense heavyweight slugfest…. Me, personally, LOVE a low scoring defensive game 👌🏽

I work with several Eagles fans… they all pretty much respect the 49ers believe or not and expect a hard fought game.

I think it will be another “boring” low scoring defense heavyweight slugfest…. Me, personally, LOVE a low scoring defensive game 👌🏽
I know a few Eagles fans too, they pretty much just hate the Cowboys and Giants. That might change after we beat them though.

Back
Top Bottom