:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I still got faith in Trey, I don’t have faith in shanahans play calling for Trey.
Let's see if he can try to unseat Purdy in training camp(best case scenario). Even in the worse case scenario, he'll have a chance to prove himself.

req81 req81 , there would be an argument to be had if Kyle's picks for coaches/coordinators were garbage, but he's been on the ball thus far, so is it even worth it to argue against his decision making if he's found success time and time again? Are you saying that he could've hired more qualified candidates if he didn't just so happen to hire minority candidates, because their results seem to prove that they were more than qualified for there position. Seriously, what is there to complain about and why even question his methodology if he's finding success?

danikerhino danikerhino All Im saying is that I recognize and see what Kyle is doing. Its not a crime. I like what he is doing. But Im acknowledging that I see it. Do you see it?

If I wanted to go full on race debate I would mention how Purdy or Jimmy never got called to do QB power running plays on 2nd and 8.

danikerhino danikerhino All Im saying is that I recognize and see what Kyle is doing. Its not a crime. I like what he is doing. But Im acknowledging that I see it. Do you see it?

If I wanted to go full on race debate I would mention how Purdy or Jimmy never got called to do QB power running plays on 2nd and 8.
I appreciate you questioning the reasoning behind him picking minority coaches on whether or not it's sincerely a hiring based on talent or just to benefit for picks. But, thus far, his candidates more often than not succeeding in their roles so I'm going to lean on Kyle being a good talent evaluator.

Like I mentioned in my previous post. You would have a higher ground to stand on if they were garbage. Matter of fact, he gave DeMeco, Saleh, and McDaniels the reigns to operate their gameplan as they deem fit, which again, they were proven to be more than exceptional at.

But, say if what you're saying is true and he is trying to capitalize(which I don't believe), McDaniels, Saleh, and DeMeco now all have head coaching jobs because Kyle gave them a platform to showcase their talent and that's more than I can say about almost every other team in the league. So even in the worse case scenario, it's a two-way street.

So even in the worse case scenario, it's a two-way street.
At least you are admitting to seeing what Im seeing. I know that this was difficult for you. Im proud of you.

Its 2023 and niketalk needs to miss me. Be saving these Shanahans you know how these tricks be

DF0D32DA-2AC3-4040-A727-809A2D1D1D02.jpeg

How are the 49ers the racist ones for hiring so many minorities? Makes zero sense when most of the league are the racist ones for not hiring/not giving talented minorities a chance.

At least you are admitting to seeing what Im seeing. I know that this was difficult for you. Im proud of you.

Its 2023 and niketalk needs to miss me. Be saving these Shanahans you know how these tricks be

DF0D32DA-2AC3-4040-A727-809A2D1D1D02.jpeg
I see it as a baseless angle.

patrick willis gettin snubbed from the hall of fame? well aint this some ****

former 49er nter unicorn hunter must have been in charge of the voting process

Nah he’s not getting snubbed. There are dudes on there who are on the last years of eligibility who were going to go before him. He’ll get in it’s just a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom