:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would he miss the entire season? Did something go wrong? I thought his surgery went fine , he’s going to otas, and was supposed to start throwing after week 1 of reg season

Mannn if our qb room really is trey lance and Sam darn old for an extended period next year :smh:

John Lynch might be wise just to pick the most pro ready late round qb. Doesn’t have to be anything flashy just whoever came from a school with an offense that isn’t a big leap from nfl. Keep him on practice squad and just sign his *** for the joog late round pick contract and rock 3 QBs again on roster if it comes down to it

Not surprising at all. I wouldnt take less than a 1st at this point. Would possibly take less next offseason

They drafted him for a first years ago and he’s done nothing in the league and suffered a couple injuries, I doubt they get offered a 1st. I hope it works out with the kid but Tom Brady threw more passes for more yardage in his last season at 45 years old than Trey has so far in his entire cumulative high school college and nfl career combined

Idk if trading him is even the right move but let’s be real no one calling in is offering their 1st, I’m sure the offers are all 2-3rd round picks, + conditional later round picks, pick swaps etc.

2 2nd rounds from Tennessse might give me pause to consider, but given Brock Purdy is an unknown with his recovery I think they gotta keep trey, our QB room has a high ceiling and cheap contracts between trey Brock and the darn old 9ers only spending 16 mil total

IMG_1790.jpeg

If all they can get for him is a 3rd round pick. It makes no sense to trade him. Especially with the uncertainty around Purdys injury.

If that’s your ceiling trade return wise, better to let him play if Purdy isn’t ready to go and see what you got either way (assuming he beats out Darnold). You’re not missing out on some huge game changing return if you don’t trade Trey and he’s not the guy.

Plus from an optics perspective. If they trade Trey and he ends up playing well elsewhere. Outside of Purdy being the guy long term and them winning a Super Bowl soon, It’s going to look real bad on the 49ers end given their struggles to have qb stability.

Why would he miss the entire season? Did something go wrong? I thought his surgery went fine , he’s going to otas, and was supposed to start throwing after week 1 of reg season

Mannn if our qb room really is trey lance and Sam darn old for an extended period next year :smh:

John Lynch might be wise just to pick the most pro ready late round qb. Doesn’t have to be anything flashy just whoever came from a school with an offense that isn’t a big leap from nfl. Keep him on practice squad and just sign his *** for the joog late round pick contract and rock 3 QBs again on roster if it comes down to it
No, its nothing new or surprising. He just wants to ensure he does rehab the right way and returns to 100% I think the headline is getting people lol

Back
Top Bottom