:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We take the best guard available right? O-line has to be the first pick.
I would assume RT is the biggest need. Followed by FS, Edge, SCB. We dont pick until 99 so best player available.

I expect to not have Trent Williams, Kittle and Armstead in 2024.

we have too many picks, they should package some of this chump change up, make some deals to pick earlier

i think JL should be trying to sell our 3rd (99) + some combination of 5th (164) , 6th, & 7th round picks to upgrade the pick.

E.G Sell #99 + a 5th (#164) for an earlier 3rd round pick, throw in a 6th or one of the 7ths to sweeten the deal. Hell, even offer another 3rd, (101 or 102) if it gets us into the 2nd round.

if they can't make those proposed swaps they should try to sell our 6th (#216) + 7th to move our 5th (#155) earlier in the 5th round, maybe make a swap with the Saints, Panthers, Titans, Commies, or Raiders for somewhere between #150 -#144

They gotta trim down the fat and try to use those some of those four 5th round picks, the 6th round, pick and three 7th round picks to upgrade the picks we already have.

If JL not wheeling and dealing and active this evening I'ma be disappoint

Dawand Jones and Blake Freeland was sitting in our laps.

I dont see a plan at Right Tackle 👀
They already had their plan before this year. They were trying to move McGlinchy before last season but couldn’t find somebody who would take him. They were ready to start Colton last year.

we have too many picks, they should package some of this chump change up, make some deals to pick earlier

i think JL should be trying to sell our 3rd (99) + some combination of 5th (164) , 6th, & 7th round picks to upgrade the pick.

E.G Sell #99 + a 5th (#164) for an earlier 3rd round pick, throw in a 6th or one of the 7ths to sweeten the deal. Hell, even offer another 3rd, (101 or 102) if it gets us into the 2nd round.

1682791845038.png

I almost called it, although they jumped 12 spots earlier in the 3rd instead of into late 2nd with my proposed trade

Back
Top Bottom