:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya panic so much :lol:

These guys haven’t even played a snap in the NFL and we’re already jumping the gun

They’re 3rd - 7th round picks some of them legit won’t play a snap in the NFL

But we got a decent looking safety from a trade up and a kicker, also a TE who looks like he’ll be able to play fullback (Brayden Willis) might be a late round steal

Just a little worried about the lack of o line man picks because lord we didn’t draft a single o line man

^
I didnt like how we drafted BUT the roster is already stacked. How many of these guys could actually make the team.

Plus when Trey Lance balls out then the 32nd ranking voids the list.

I like the UDFA’s we picked up..

Name each 49er from left to right
Screenshot_20230502_062126_Facebook.jpg

He’s bugging with that take, he might not even be Jeff Garcia and not even in the conversation with Montana and Young.

I dunno if Darnold will get the nod week 1 but he might just shock the world that he’s actually decent just got screwed by bad situations in NY and Carolina. I wanted him when NY had him on the trading block. He doesn’t have to be Mahomes, we almost went to the SB with 3rd string.

Trey Lance's days are numbered if Darnold realizes his potential under Shanahan's system.

It's clear Kyle Shanahan NEVER wanted to draft a mobile, running QB. Imo, Lance was likely Lynch and/or York's pick.

I’m Trey day no doubt but the man hasn’t given me much thus far besides running into hard hits and confusing his line into false starts and holding. Shanny gets the blame too for running way too may designed qb keeps. I hope he figures it out for what we spent on him.

I’m Trey day no doubt but the man hasn’t given me much thus far besides running into hard hits
I guess Jimmy, Purdy and Johnson also “Ran into hard hits”

Its like common sense doesnt apply when people speak on Lance.

We should have cleared Jimmy out the QB room and gave him a shot his rookie year.

I guess Jimmy, Purdy and Johnson also “Ran into hard hits”

Its like common sense doesnt apply when people speak on Lance.

We should have cleared Jimmy out the QB room and gave him a shot his rookie year.
Jimmy clearly gave us a better shot to win that year. Kyle loses the locker room if he starts Trey year 1.

Jimmy clearly gave us a better shot to win that year. Kyle loses the locker room if he starts Trey year 1.
In order to have a shot to win you have to “Take Shots”

You have to stretch the field to keep the defense honest. Dont let this go over your head.

In order to have a shot to win you have to “Take Shots”

You have to stretch the field to keep the defense honest. Dont let this go over your head.
We got to the NFC championship game. How is that not a shot to win?

Playing a 20 year old rookie who only played one year in a weak conference and hadn’t played in over a year, over a guy who had taken us to the SB, would have been a stupid *** move.

Oct 8 or something. Glad the eagles game not at night. Imagine super drunk eagle fans ****in with us niners in pitch dark

Back
Top Bottom