:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red, with saying that, you think chip keeps Kaep? I understand Gabbert might be a better fit, but supposedly chip wanted to trade for Kaep in Philly.

Red, with saying that, you think chip keeps Kaep? I understand Gabbert might be a better fit, but supposedly chip wanted to trade for Kaep in Philly.
i have no clue bro

if you follow the pattern of QBs he picked in philly, i would lean towards gabbert. chip values accuracy as the most valuable trait in his QBs.

Last edited:
i think this is the end of the road for tom rathman 
frown.gif

"Chip's passion for the game and vision for the future of this team clearly stood out to us..." - GM Trent Baalke

somebody forgot to tell baalke that chip's vision for the future doesn't include him in it

Last edited:
Red not sure if you listen to Greg Papa much on 957, but he's basically saying what you said about Chip's offense to the T lol. I heard everything in here first from you.

Also by the sound of it Maioco believes Kap is back.

Chips college style fast pace offense is gonna KILL our defense!!!.....
mean.gif
 honestly idk how i fell about this guess just like the rest of us I'm going 2 have to wait and see how it turns out!!

Red not sure if you listen to Greg Papa much on 957, but he's basically saying what you said about Chip's offense to the T lol. I heard everything in here first from you.

Also by the sound of it Maioco believes Kap is back.
FnAW0JS.gif

greg papa knows football

Last edited:
^ it'll definitely be RIP for the defense if they continue their trend of not finishing off opposing teams' possessions by continuing to allow 3rd down conversions at the rate they've been doing the last 1+ seasons.

there's an evolutionary progression needed here, and i think chip realizes this. patriots have proven that the up-tempo offense works, but you need to be able to sustain drives and put up points.

Last edited:
Nah son your boy.

Haha messing with you remembered we had a back and forth going bout his upcoming contract. I went back to page page 29 or so and found one of the worst posts in NT history.
When I called Kap @black59razor's boy, I was clearly saying that tongue in cheek, as you can tell by the next sentence about me saying I know he wont agree with me.

As far as Kap being "my boy" goes, that statement WAS true.  I am not a Kap homer.  I was simply an excited fan back in 2013/14.  Kap had been the best QB we have seen since Jeff Garcia, and I was pumped.  Its not like I was the only one, or that it is an opinion that I still hold.  In fact, I have said many times that I think it is time to part ways with Kap.  I want(ed) Goff.  But now, I am at least mildly intrigued with what Chip can do with Kap.

As far as one of the worst posts in NT history goes, meh.  Its not even MY worst post in NT history.  Remember, I wanted to trade Curry before I traded Monta.  
laugh.gif

Nah, if the niners cant cut or trade kap he can stay on the bench. Have him in a similar role like the ******** had rg3 in.

The more i think about it i would love to have kap stay. He can help get the rest of the team in tip top shape.

Edit:
What the NT blocks the name for the washington football team.
laugh.gif
they too sensative
Not for the MILLIONS he gonna be getting under his current contract.....he better restructure that ISH for a lot less!!!!

Last edited:
I read niners had fifth quickest offense last year, Philly had first. 5 second difference per play between the two.

i want to score points. tired of these anemic offenses.
 Kelly's offenses ranked third in points per game (26.9) and total offense (392.8 yards per game), and fourth in rush yards per game (131.3)
take a look at the list of bums at QB that he did this with.

Last edited:
When I called Kap @black59razor
's boy, I was clearly saying that tongue in cheek, as you can tell by the next sentence about me saying I know he wont agree with me.

As far as Kap being "my boy" goes, that statement WAS true.  I am not a Kap homer.  I was simply an excited fan back in 2013/14.  Kap had been the best QB we have seen since Jeff Garcia, and I was pumped.  Its not like I was the only one, or that it is an opinion that I still hold.  In fact, I have said many times that I think it is time to part ways with Kap.  I want(ed) Goff.  But now, I am at least mildly intrigued with what Chip can do with Kap.

As far as one of the worst posts in NT history goes, meh.  Its not even MY worst post in NT history.  Remember, I wanted to trade Curry before I traded Monta.  :lol:
I hear you. It's just two years removed from a time period where we were all in limbo. I just never approved of a big guaranteed deal because he was such a wildcard still at that point.

Here's the thing man Chip Kelly is a brilliant offensive Coach...went 46-7 at Oregon and went 26-21 at Philly with back to back 10win seasons with C- Qbs...I think it may work to revive this offense again especially Kap being in the zone read system of Kelly. However it's great he does not have personnel control like he did Philly cause he's clueless in that department and we all know that. I just hope he gets along with management and not have another ******* episode like he did in philly, he's our HC now let's embrace the Future! #BleedRedandGold

this is what the running aspect of kelly's offense will look like. with AD coming back and upgraded guards, watch the **** out:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom