:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll say this, the prospect of AD and Garnett mauling bodies together from the right side on inside zone running plays is definitely appealing. 

Last edited:
As much BS'ing and fooling around hes done the last 6 months online, if he comes to camp in shape and he's out there balling, let his ***** play lol.
Aint trying to see a repeat of that offensive line from last year so anything is an upgrade!

I see more and more NT niner fam coming out of hibernation.

it's been a long and cold off-season.

let's get it. 
devil.gif

He's trimmed down and ready to compete. AD, if he does indeed show to camp, is going to have to win his job back.

The Ahmad vs AD battles at camp will be heated lol.

Last edited:
Glad AD kept his word on coming back. He definitely should have stayed a little more off the radar though during his retirement.

Not sure what the front office plans to do with him yet but if he stays I hope he keeps his mouth shut and plays football.

[h1]Rosenhaus: Anthony Davis' relationship with 49ers repaired[/h1]
After making divisive statements about 49ers general manager Trent Baalke and the organization this offseason, Anthony Davis has since rebuilt his relationship with the 49ers, according to his agent.

“I’m confident that Anthony is ready to go to work with the 49ers and resume his career with them,” agent Drew Rosenhaus said on Pro Football Talk on NBC Sports Radio.  “And I believe the 49ers will welcome him back. It’s hard for me to speak for them, but the impression I have is that from all my discussions with them, they’d be excited to get Anthony back. And Anthony would be happy to work with them again.”

Rosenhaus confirmed that Davis has applied for reinstatement  off the NFL’s reserve/retirement list. He said the league now has the ability to determine the timeframe by which Davis is reinstated after he sat out last season.

“Hopefully that happens before the 49ers report to training camp on (Saturday),” Rosenhaus said.

Host Mike Florio pointed out that some of Davis’ posts on social media this offseason seemed to be intended to prompt the 49ers to release him or allow him to play elsewhere. At one point, Davis wrote that he did not want to play for an organization that does not care about winning as much as he does. Rosenhaus conceded it was fair interpret Davis’ comments in such a manner, but he said he believes both sides are committed to continuing the union.

“But I do think since some of his comments, I do believe he has patched things up with the organization,” Rosenhaus said. “He has been in contact with the organization and I also believe with the coaching staff. And they’ve rebuilt that relationship. Whatever damage took place, in my estimation, it has been repaired.”

wish Q nothing but the best. he was a great niner in his brief time with us.

love this photo from the 2013 NFCC

Last edited:
will never forget kap's pinpoint accuracy and arm strength on that jump pass. **** was nothing short of astonishing and breathtaking

2013 kap..

Boldin expected to sign with the Lions
I dont get it.  He is still a quality player.  Are there really not any teams that could use a great #2 or #3 receiver that he would have to sign with the Lions?

wonder if teams are turned off by his age. in any case, would've liked to see Anquan go to a SB contending team like the Patriots. he'd eat out there.

interested in seeing what happens to Matt Stafford's numbers now that Megatron is gone.

also, the hoodie likes smaller, quicker wide receivers for all the option routes they use in their scheme.

Last edited:
Boldin visited a couple teams this offseason, Packers and Lions included. From what I read teams were turned off by his age and that the general impression was that he had lost another step speed-wise since last season. Although I understand the 49ers are trying to get younger I think letting Boldin go this season was a small mistake. Ideally I think they should have offered Boldin a 1 year extension in order to anchor down this unproven group of WR's.  If Patton, Ellington, and Simpson continue to not pan out as credible top receivers, as they have in the past, the 49ers are going to be hurting in a major way for eligible receivers.  

Also, in other breaking 49ers news, today  Colin Kaepernick has been officially cleared for full practice  by his doctor in Vail, Colorado who has been overseeing his recovery from multiple surgeries. As long as Kaepernick passes his physical from the 49ers training staff he will be ready for full participation in practice this weekend, which in other words means, "ITS ON" in terms of the Kaepernick - Gabbert battle for starting QB. 

Last but not least in former 49ers news living dumpster fire Aldon Smith is under investigation by the NFL for a "Fire It Up Session" video which seems to implicate the former 49ers LB smoking marijuana. 

I'm thinking about getting tickets for the 49ers - Texas Preseason Game #1 and the 49ers- Packers Preaseson Game #3 at Levi's. Tickets are cheap af and considering there is no clear starting QB it won't be "just the backups" playing like on other teams during preseason. Game #3 is where I hope things will get interesting in Kap vs. Gabs.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom