:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:\ I did though :smh:

Looking for a Buckner nameplate to change it on my Nike Elite.

Ouch, you got the elite too :\
Curious, do they just sell nameplates like that? Would they do that for you at the stadium where they make custom jerseys on the spot?

yams so good that it makes teammates fight teammates, change eating lifestyle, and adopt new religions. 
laugh.gif

It's been noted about Arian Foster went vegan and he was never the same after as he became just an injury-prone RB :nerd:

Not saying it's a 100% correlation but I do recall seeing some articles about Texans coaching blaming the switch to being vegan being a part of his downfall.

All jokes aside, Chicago Bear's defensive lineman David Carter went vegan a year or two ago, dropped from 330 lbs to 300 and resolved a lot of issues with his tendons and joints. The most astonishing part is that he manages to eat 10,000 calories a day while sticking to a vegan diet. 
eek.gif
 If going vegan helps Kaep beat out Blaine Gabbert and become a better QB this season I'm all for it! 

Edit: Also, Tom Brady's insane diet seems to serve him very well and is pretty close to being vegan and gluten free as well as being nearly completely free of nightshades (tomatoes, eggplants, etc) which are thought to cause inflammation.  

Last edited:
[thread="580987"]so, apparently kaepernick has been a vegan for a while now(due to nessa). i haven't heard of many vegan football players. i wonder how this impacts his ability to put weight back on and recovery from practices/games. i was a little surprised by the significant atrophy that he experienced during his recovery. thought that was a little odd.[/thread]
[thread="580987"] [/thread]
[thread="580987"]this ***** nessa must have some stupid bomb *****.[/thread]

Tim Bradley is a vegan and he has no problem with muscle or recovery.

It doesnt matter if Vegan, vegetarian, or meatatarian all i wanna see is some football being played and competetion from these players. Lets get it niner fam. The best season of the year is coming.

Tim Bradley is a vegan and he has no problem with muscle or recovery.
fair enough!

if veganism helps kaepernick calm his nerves, enhances his vision and allows him to stay poised in the pocket to see wide open receivers, then I am all for it.

BTW I wonder if AD will get reinstated in time for camp.

Last edited:
wasn't harbs once worried that kap was getting too damn muscular for his own good and that it could mess with his throwing motion? if booty is his new steroid, and that fuels better play, i'm all for it

I am under the impression that is the general plan and will happen in order to give AD the chance to compete for the starting position. 
Up to the league to reinstate him. They could take their time. After being reinstated, the niners still have to open up a spot on 90-man roster for him.

Kap throwing 30+ TDs... lol you can rest assured that your steaks and chosen faiths are safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom