:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i knew that would eventually come up in here

was trying to avoid it 
mean.gif

frown.gif

BASG lol. That dude is a joke.He had to edit one his own articles after he was egregiously credited Scott McClueless for the roster Harbaugh inherited, and I called him out on that ****. Stopped reading their garbage after that.

I am pretty sure Jed rescinded his media credentials, so dude has a vendetta against the Niners.

Our team's roster is 99% 1st, 2nd and 3rd year players. We're at the beginning of a process.. Let them grow under a competent head coach before we evaluate them.

Last edited:
Hmmmm
[h2]Video of Anthony Davis recently doing offensive lineman drills, conditioning work[/h2]
http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/7/...ng-offensive-lineman-drills-conditioning-work

Read the captions on the videos.

I'll say this, dude looks like he's in really good shape. Unfortunately, I think dude burned his bridges with all the **** he talked on twitter. Best scenario is we bring him in, prop him up, generate trade interest and send him packing to another team.

Last edited:
No clue how this went unnoticed in here. AD about to get a henny bottle to the dome if he shows up to camp. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
peeped at abrooks' IG, cat seems like a chill *** dude who's about his business. seems to live an ordinary life... but then i remind myself this is the same cat that smashed a henny bottle over a teammates' head :lol:

i hope he can return to form because last year he was a nonfactor, out there lookin like lemonier

Last edited:
RIP former 49er asst. coach dennis green

he played a significant role in the goat's development. i met him a couple years ago when he returned to the 49ers organization in a small role. good guy.

Last edited:
Decided to wikipedia Takeo Spikes and his page has a section about his neck :lol:

Also Takeo Spikes neck is one of the top searches on google

Last edited:
yup, what a waste of talent.

speaking of talented mizzou pass rushers, they just keep churning them out without missing a beat. keep an eye on charles harris this year. one of my favorite prospects going into the CFB season. 

7 days until we sound the drums of war. 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom