:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just realized we have the #1 most difficult schedule in the NFL according to strength of schedule, so if we end up tied with another team, we get priority in the draft. we're sitting pretty for kizer or garrett. :nerd:  
Yup tied with the falcons

Jatavis brown. He played for the Akron zips...who knows about them akron zips???? :lol: I followed him last year. Dude caught my eye. Good to see small school kids live out their dreams in the NFL.

The Chargers have a couple of my draft crushes. Verrett and perryman=studs

Last edited:
Everyone on the twitter stream is talking about jatavis brown lol. Another small school gem. Maybe Trent wouldn't be on the hot seat if he read this thread.
You should replace Baalke and work with Chip and Gamble. 

rarely agree with kawasaki, but he's right about this one. in case the fans forgot who ran walsh out of town:

Tim Kawakami  ‏@timkawakami   45s45 seconds ago

Early in their tenure, you know who told the Yorks what they were doing wrong? Bill Walsh. And they ran him out.
dr. john york set us back a decade in 2002; jed did the same in 2015. we are ******. 
mean.gif

what's up with these morons running bay area football? yorks are ******* clueless and mark davis wants to move an exponentially ascending raider team out of the state. stupid *** *************. 

Last edited:
rarely agree with kawasaki, but he's right about this one. in case the fans forgot who ran walsh out of town:

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 
 45s45 seconds ago

Early in their tenure, you know who told the Yorks what they were doing wrong? Bill Walsh. And they ran him out.

dr. john york set us back a decade in 2002; jed did the same in 2015. we are ******. :smh:  

what's up with these morons running bay area football? yorks are ******* clueless and mark davis wants to move an exponentially ascending raider team out of the state. stupid *** *************. 

add lew wolff to that list... dude has no reason running the A's and seems to have zero business acumen considering the A's could generate far more revenue if he were willing retain players like Donaldson, moss, and Cesspool

ND vs Stanford on now if anyone wants to see Kizer play

Trubisky was solid today.

Last edited:
i don't think there's a clear-cut franchise QB in this draft.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Definitely not one worthy of a top 5 pick IMO. 

yeahh, i am not using a top 5 pick on kizer or watson. forcing a pick is a terrible idea.

if we can get myles garrett, we grab him, and target a mahomes/trubisky/falk in the 2nd.

Last edited:
Not expecting Kaep to light it up or to even win this game to be honest but I want to see a god honest effort from Kaep and a spark on the offense at least

49ers declared QB Christian Ponder, DB Jimmie Ward, S Jaquiski Tartt, DT Tony Jerod-Eddie, OL John Theus, TE Blake Bell and DT Taylor Hurt inactive for Week 6 against the Bills

i think rex is going to send the house after kap the entire game. i hope he's ready. 
sick.gif
 becareful with the corners. their CBs, darby and gilmore, are really good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom