:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
get him a shake weight 

giphy.gif

I really hope that meeting with kap was to tell him he can stay on with the team as a practice dummy

Rather have Jimmy than Kirk but it depends on what the trades would look like obviously.

Want no parts of Cutler or anybody else

Not feeling any of these rumors where we trade any picks from the first 3 rounds. Especially for Cousins,Cutler etc. Would rather draft a qb and roll with Kap as the bridge qb. So many needs, those first 3 picks are way too important to waste in a trade for some qb's that aren't part of your long term plans.
Cutler I see your point.  But Cousins?  Are you really implying that if we traded for Cousins that he wouldnt be part of our long term plan?  LOL.

Unless we sign the entire WPFT receiving core, I want no parts of cousins. Also, I'm admittedly pessimistic here, but I get a Norv Turner vibe with the crawfish.

Hahaha oh man time has gone by but Coach still talkin' ****!!! 

Harbaugh today on Kawakami's posdcast: 

“I think we did set a record for coaching there the longest under the present ownership. I take pride in that. Maybe there should be an endurance medal, a courage medal, for that.”

maybe there's hope for the future tho because he also said

“I would’ve loved to have worked for John Lynch,” Harbaugh said. “He reminds me a lot of the athletic director we have here [at Michigan], Warde Manuel, who’s also a former player and a teammate of mine. Common-sense guys who are team guys, just the way they go about their business always speaks volumes.”

Last edited:
Watson ain't no damn 6'3 220 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

raw

Beautiful. Very high on that WR in the second? Like bowers. I'm a fan of Watson. I just hope he doesn't turn into the Vince young or geno smith of the league :x

raw

Beautiful. Very high on that WR in the second? Like bowers. I'm a fan of Watson. I just hope he doesn't turn into the Vince young or geno smith of the league :x

Hmmm what do you mean by those comparisons[emoji]129300[/emoji]....

:lol: just playin

I really like the idea of Peterman in the 3rd. It allows us to go hard with our first and second round picks. I think we could even use our 4th to trade up into the 3rd to grab if him.

My comp for Peterman is Kirk Cousisn. Maybe Shanny ends up really liking Peterman. 
nerd.gif

[h1]  Is Nathan Peterman This Year's Dak Prescott?[/h1]
Nathan Peterman, or as one scout told me this week, "this draft's best chance at a Dak Prescott." 

Peterman had a strong Senior Bowl week, and in my study of his film I've seen accuracy, poise, instincts and a good enough arm to make pro-level throws across the field. What the scout meant by "Dak-like," though, isn't that he'll lead a team to a playoff run as a rookie. More likely he means a franchise can grab a starter outside the first two rounds. And Peterman can be that if he slips to the third round.

watching his tape right now. this kid is a good player. he's grown tremendously since his time at tennessee. he doesn't really have any traits that stand out, but he's good at just about everything. the only QB at the top of the draft that routinely takes snaps from under center. pitt does a lot of boots off the play action. kyle is going to like that.

someone compared him to kirk cousins earlier today. i think that's a perfect comparison.

**fluid post**

nice throw into a small window. super quick and tightly wound delivery+release. throws with conviction.

rBit6XOZLpIs0.gif

put a checkmark next to the "anticipation" box. peterman reads the corner squatting on the underneath route perfectly. ball is out of his hand before the route combination develops. nice.

2hKKuBjGBdq6Y.gif

nice throw off the play action from under center. throw was on the money. WR needs to sell out.
5KJ8E2JPFajaE.gif

dropping pearls on the fades from the far hash--all while under a duress with a defender bearing down on him. really nice touch and ball placement.

maGaX2xNqtYtO.gif

GORT5K1Pf6AbC.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom