:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red. Thoughts on Malik Hooker? Feel he can be the earl
Thomas to our new defense :nerd:

Or even Jamal Adams. Both projected to go in the the top10

Last edited:
I like the Williams signing. We need all the young proven NFL depth we can get that wants to prove themselves

I like the Williams signing. We need all the young proven NFL depth we can get that wants to prove themselves

He not really proven tho CLE signed him off the street in 2015 and he played one season before they cut him in 2016 for refusing to play in a preseason game due injuries.

He not really proven tho CLE signed him off the street in 2015 and he played one season before they cut him in 2016 for refusing to play in a preseason game due injuries.

Thy signed him as an UDFA in 2014 so hes played two seasons.

26 games, 10 starts, two sacks, 3 FF. Got more burn than the scrub gilbert the browns had just taken top 10

More proven than any rookie at least.

******** believe in colt mccoy? bwahahaa. :rofl:
Washington Skins fans are delusional heard a caller the other day saying they should start Nate Sudfeld because he's a 6th round pick and so was Brady.

Rumor has it tho from all the inside sources and people close to Cousins agent he doesn't want to be in Washington anymore. Even with two successful full seasons under his belt Skins ownership still apparently haven't given him the reigns like they did with RG3 and he feels as if he was deserving last year to a long term deal.

Last edited:
rumor has it mccloughan might be back on the sauce.

now is the opportune time to strike a deal. :nerd:  
Chris Cooley has his own radio show and he has alluded to this a couple times over last week. The broadcast I heard he said he knows somebody close to ownership who confirmed the rumor.

welp, if they don't want cousins, we'll gladly take him.

sounds like there could be movement very soon, maybe as soon as today. 
nerd.gif

mike freemanVerified account‏@mikefreemanNFL
Following

More

Some teams believe a blockbuster trade for Jimmy Garoppolo is imminent.

if we can move the #2 pick to Washington, get their #17 and Cousins I'd be a happy camper. then bring in Desean Jackson to give us a solid #2, and maybe take Corey Davis or Mike Williams if they slip to #17. We could then focus on defense from rounds #2 on, sprinkling in a few offensive guys here and there.

Not sure how i'd feel about losing our 1st rd pick for Cousins. I've seen that dude have too many slumps at stretches at a time, then show streaks of making big plays and moving the ball down the field. Don't feel he's consistent enough. I'd feel more safe trading it for Jimmy G, or taking Watson. Conflicted

Same. Only way I want the niners to trade for cousins is if it involves anything other than the 1st round pick.

If the niners manage to get cousins without giving up the 2nd pick, big win. Trade back get picks back. Draft corey/foster in the first and load up from there on

If Shanny believes in Cousins that much to trade away the pick, I have no reason to doubt him. He and his dad drafted the guy. Nobody knows him better than they do.

Trading away that pick could also reflect the weakness of the draft. After Myles, there really are no blue-chip prospects. There's not much difference between 2 and the low teens.

Last edited:
If Shanny believes in Cousins that much to trade away the pick, I have no reason to doubt him. He and his dad drafted the guy. Nobody knows him better than they do.

Trading away that pick could also reflect the weakness of the draft. After Myles, there really are no blue-chip prospects. There's not much difference between 2 and the low teens.

that's exactly what I was getting at. we aren't getting Myles.

I'm far more confident in brining in Cousins than Jimmy G. A few starts compared to 2 good to exceptional seasons from Kirk.

We gonna see a lot of big decisions in the upcoming weeks, first excitement about the team I've felt in a while...

On Kap today

General manager John Lynch confirmed during a radio interview that he and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan met with quarterback Colin Kaepernick at his office Wednesday morning at the team headquarters in Santa Clara.

“I would characterize it as just a really positive discussion,” Lynch said during an appearance on KNBR, confirming a CSNBayArea.com report the sides met for the first time since Lynch and Shanahan were hired in their new roles.

Lynch said he and Shanahan have committed to being completely honest with Kaepernick, who can opt out of his contract to become an unrestricted free agent as early as next week.

Lynch did not divulge the topics of conversation. He said a commitment was also made to Kaepernick to not speak publicly about the specifics of their conversations.

“I do think that there are some things that are sacred,” Lynch said. “We did have a great discussion and I think Colin left excited and we left excited.

“And I think as Kyle and I believe, the evaluation process is still very much fluid. We’ve only been on the job a couple of weeks and I can tell you we both very much enjoyed being around Colin, and he seems like he’s in a real good place.”

It was rumored that RG3 was a Snyder pick and the Red Lobster wanted Turnt

Who's turnt? :lol:

Yo I really really really like how lynch carries himself. Haven't truly been this excited since harbaugh came to town

Back
Top Bottom