:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that’s a sign we aren’t giving up without a fight! haven’t lost hope, even without Joey. Maybe Mullens & Deebo can create a spark.

Hopefully with mullens getting a full week with the 1st team, it establishes some rhythm. What a rough week for the squad. Dont doubt this staff can coach up whoever steps foot on the field.

They still ran through the Jets after the early injuries.

I have confidence that Mullens can lead the team while Jimmy recovers. He's sat and soaked up the offense for what, 3 years now? I think he'll be fine.

Plus after next week, Sherman, Deebo, and Kittle seem to be coming back. So I'll stay optimistic that the Niners can be 4-1 before that stretch of tough games against the Rams, Pats, and Seattle.

Sucks we lost Bosa and possibly Thomas. I hope holding Mostert out of the second half was more precautionary.

I'm ready for BD Nick to play. Niners are 1-1, plenty of football left baby!

Gotta stay optimistic, gotta handle business against these next couple teams. The biggest games to win is the division games.

Ford and Armstead need to step up. Dline aint 100% but it also aint completely butt cheeks either. If Ansah and Ford can stay on the field we're gonna be alright.

Last edited:
Somebody mentioned that Jimmy was more accurate because he was forced to step into his throws because of his ankle. I wonder if there's any truth to that lol.

Jimmy looked like Jimmy today. I hope he's not out too long because the table is set for him to eat these next few weeks.

I thought the same thing

Like the amount, very low risk high reward.

As for Jimmy let’s not forgetting Shanny and co are known for downplaying injuries i.e. Kittle last week. Pretty sure Jets schemed their defense for Kittle and then was ruled out. Giants scheming for Jimmy and probably getting Mullens :lol:

Back
Top Bottom