:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I'll give him a little leeway "

LMAOOOOO

That's why we're losers, having this "give him a little leeway" excuse LOL - after 5 years of already giving him enough leeway. Man what a piss poor 3rd place mentality.

Purdy > Jimmy. Slap me.

Last edited:
Why did i wear a jimmy g jersey last night. Lets just say jimmy got me to black out. Get home walkn with luck. Go to my restroom.. fall down and smash my head on the toilet. To wake up with puke on my bed and break up with my gf thru text while she calls me an hour agoo crying.. good job jimmy

Lol woke up thinking, why did we throw on the 50 yard line instead of eating up clock and setting up a game winning fg. We literally needed 15 yards for Gould. Also every fumble the broncos made had the luckiest bounce going back into their possession, god I hated last nights game :lol:

Why did i wear a jimmy g jersey last night. Lets just say jimmy got me to black out. Get home walkn with luck. Go to my restroom.. fall down and smash my head on the toilet. To wake up with puke on my bed and break up with my gf thru text while she calls me an hour agoo crying.. good job jimmy

family, you good my bro? advil, gatorade, and perhaps walk it back with your gf if you didn’t mean it

hopefully your lady is as forgiving as the jimmy supporters.

real talk though, hope you can work it out. and maybe cut back a little from now on, papi. we got a long season ahead of us…and we know how it goes with jimmy

Broncos are the first team in like 7 years to win a game after punting 10 or more times in a game LOL

What does that say about Kyle and Jimmy? How embarrassing

How much more can you take before you no longer want these two clowns fake-leading your football team? Bunch of gotdamn pretenders

jimbo…

CCF11395-783C-4987-9CF6-50F61FC9280F.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look, its early in the season. James didn't practice at all this offseason. The teams whole projected plan blew up when Trey went down. If they can figure out the run game, with our current injuries we will be ok. No run game will mean relying on James and that will lead to failure.

As much as we saw some of the same mental mistakes made from Jimmy, I think that was due to not participating in camp and his chemistry. I liked how he did look downfield more and made some good throws. But again, there were throws that he shouldn't have made. A part of it is the O-line. IDK if he or anyone under center can be comfortable throwing with that front. There was some plays where he had plenty of protection, but there were more plays where McGlinchey and Buford (More McG) looked downright bad. Add the ankle injury to Trent Williams, there is going to be a lot of questions leading up to next Monday.

I still have questions for Kyle's play calls. Is it the O-line that limits the gameplay? It can't be right? I mean, why not start focusing on Kittle in this offense.

I'll continue to be optimistic. But my wish would be that the O-line and play-calling improves.

early in the year or not, the man has been making the same mistakes since he came back from his knee injury. he’s good for 3-4 good throws a game, but also 3-4 inexcusable mistakes. at the end of the day the man is just not reliable.

kyle is more and more starting to look like the jimmy of coaches. we consistently lost to bad teams, but play well against good teams. play calling is predictable and his decision making is questionable. you can’t save your “bag” of plays for the good teams while losing to the bad ones. and that free fg last night was wild

Okay and have Kyle simply the plays even more for a new QB that has to learn a new system and build chemistry in-season? Yeah, that's ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as your emotional hot takes regarding Jimmy G. Take a deep breath.
Lol.

You wanna ride with Jimmy and "be patient?" Then get used to losing.

Other team's have figured out Kyle and Jimmy's offensive game plan. It's repetitive, predictable, NTM the O-Line currently has that same "cohesion problem" the 49ers would have if Minshew were to QB the offense like you speak of LOL.

You been takng deep breaths for the last, what, 4 years now and you still think this team's gonna be a-okay after watching the first three games?!? Ridiculous.

Man oh man, the last 15 years sure have softened this fan base. We are so used to losing that complacency and patience is now the norm for a so-called "Super Bowl Ready" team that continues to underachieve at the QB position.

The LA effn Rams sure weren't complacent when they tasted defeat in the SB with Goff and now they have another Lombardi because of the sense of urgency the Rams ownership had to win. And they are about to beat the brakes outta SF next Monday in Santa Clara, be 3-1, and once again be in the driver's seat in the NFCW while we waste away our top rank defense and the talents of Kittle, Deebo, and Aiyuk.

Wake up and smell the Lombardi 49ers fans.

Ain't no time to "take a deep breath" brother. We are gonna flush down yet another Super Bowl window cause of complacency and ineptitude in the coaching and quarterbacking ranks.

Eddie DeBartolo woulda demoted Shanahan and traded Jimmy by now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom