:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our defense worries me. Too many liabilities playing significant snaps:

Ambry Thomas
Logan Ryan
Chase Young
Ji'ayir Brown needs to be in there instead of Logan Ryan

I think Chase will have a bounce back game, and I fully expect Gregory to wreak havoc on Goff as well

I'd like to see Womack and Luter get some reps over Ambry

If they win on Sunday. Who would you rather see them face in the Super Bowl. Baltimore has the better roster, Lamar is a nightmare to contain. But that unit doesn’t have much Super Bowl experience. Plus I got a hunch that Kyle didn’t fully open the playbook for the Christmas game and didn’t yield his full hand.

On the flip side. This chiefs team isn’t as good as some of their prior teams. They’ve looked very beatable at times this season. But Mahomes is Mahomes and they have the experience and know how to turn it up when it matters most.

either way they're avenging one of their 2 super bowl loses, give me KC though. Baltimore can get there's on the repeat next season

KC - IMO, crazy to say but for me easier match up,I know it’s Patty, but, they are banged up, Rashee is hurt, their defense is “easier” than Baltimore…

Baltimore is only getting healthier with Mark Andrews supposedly coming back soon and more of their defensive guys as well…

But it doesn’t really matter coz we get sweet sweet revenge either way 🤙🏽

Brock “Game Manager” Purdy

IMG_0067.jpeg

Also look at how many yards Baker has this past Sunday…I’m not saying it’s going to be an easy game… but if Baker had 349 yards on the Lions defense…

IMG_0068.gif

The Lions run defense is their strength. They have the run defense to make things tougher on CMC. Kyle must attack their run defense with a combo of CMC, Eli, and Mason, ESTABLISH the run EARLY so he can make things open up for Purdy to do his damage.

Peep the Lions rankings. I didn't know they were better than SF against the rush

Screenshot_20240122_225236_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240122_225310_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240122_225830_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
tbh, i'm not too worried about the 49ers' pass rush. i think they'll generate enough pressure to get goff throwing off rhythm. 49ers seemed to play jordan love the same way they did jalen hurts, set the edges and keep him in the pocket so couldn't he get outside and throw on the run. you don't really have to worry about goff doing that so they can be more aggressive with collapsing the pocket.

what makes me nervous is the potential of montgomery and gibbs gashing the niners. our LBs and secondary need to do a better job of getting ball carriers down this weekend. you can whiff on a tackle of aaron jones and catch up to him, but trying to snatch gibbs in a foot race??

Last edited:
They are evenly matched. Both solid run defenses. Secondary is the weakness of both defenses. Hutchinson is their Bosa. Perhaps Linebacker is where the Niners have a glaring edge.

Both offensive units have major weapons at all positions. Amon-Ra, LaPorta, and their running back duo are no slouch. They have their Trent Williams in Sewell.

Goff has played in a Super Bowl, is battle tested, and cannot be underestimated. Purdy is still learning the ropes so to speak but he's better than Goff.

The battle between Shanahan and Campbell will be something to keep am eye on. Who will make more wrong decisions?

Sunday can't get here any sooner.

I am excited for this game and to see how this team responds after struggling so much last week. I must say, I was a little more nervous going into last week's game than I am this weeks. Mainly because of the 2 weeks off and because greenbay had nothing to lose. Felt like the reverse of 2022 was going to happen.

just picked up a vintage starter jacket, brand new old stock for a decent deal. i know someone in has to have one. if you anyone could give the pics a look over. always a little paranoid about buying old stuff as new, seems to check out just want a second opinion

'preciate cha

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1353.jpg
IMG_1354.jpg

just picked up a vintage starter jacket, brand new old stock for a decent deal. i know someone in has to have one. if you anyone could give the pics a look over. always a little paranoid about buying old stuff as new, seems to check out just want a second opinion

'preciate cha

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1353.jpg
IMG_1354.jpg
100% Legit

Back
Top Bottom