:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just picked up a vintage starter jacket, brand new old stock for a decent deal. i know someone in has to have one. if you anyone could give the pics a look over. always a little paranoid about buying old stuff as new, seems to check out just want a second opinion

'preciate cha

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1353.jpg
IMG_1354.jpg

DM me if you need any specific pics or have ?’s, that one you posted is in very impressive shape. Just bought one for somebody for xmas so if I think i know what you paid i understand the concern making sure its legit :lol:

100% Legit

DM me if you need any specific pics or have ?’s, that one you posted is in very impressive shape. Just bought one for somebody for xmas so if I think i know what you paid i understand the concern making sure its legit :lol:

appreciate you guys!

wasnt cheap, but there were definitely some BEAT ones going for more so i couldn't pass it up

just picked up a vintage starter jacket, brand new old stock for a decent deal. i know someone in has to have one. if you anyone could give the pics a look over. always a little paranoid about buying old stuff as new, seems to check out just want a second opinion

'preciate cha

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1353.jpg
IMG_1354.jpg
Legit

Maybe I’m selling the Lions short, and if so I’ll eat my words come Sunday night gracefully.

But the only reason why they’re even in the NFC championship game to begin with is because the 49ers rested their starters against the Rams week 18. Had they played that game to win, the Packers get the 6 seed and end up going to Detroit and winning on wild card weekend just like they did on Thanksgiving.

What’s lost in the mix is that Green Bay absolutely obliterated a very good Dallas Cowboys team who I would argue is better than the Lions. They’ll get mocked because it’s the Cowboys and playoff Dak and all that. That was a very good team who looked unstoppable at home leading into thay game. The Green Bay defense made a qb who played at a very high level this season look ordinary and forced him into the picks he avoided all season aside from the 49ers game. That wasn’t a typical 7 seed.

The 49ers won ugly in less than ideal conditions having not played a meaningful game in 20 days and dealing with the rust that came with that. The 49ers are a huge step up from the Rams and Bucs that Detroit squeaked by whereas I wouldn’t say there’s a similar gap between Green Bay and Detroit.

Anybody got a plug for 2 tickets to the game this Sunday? Found some deals on Craigslist but skeptical because it’s better than the deals on Ticketmaster and Gametime. Just need legit tickets without spending a ton on fees. Thanks

Crazy how the years fly… Feel like the Lance trade was last year :lol:

Great work all around to “survive” that, a risk I think a majority of us were all excited about given where we were picking in that first round in relation to how talented the squad already was

In some strange way it both didn’t and did work out :lol:

really wanted to go to the game. Woulda been 3 nfc champ games in a row? Maybe i break the L curse by not attending lol

really wanted to go to the game. Woulda been 3 nfc champ games in a row? Maybe i break the L curse by not attending lol
Youre near DC right? As of yesterday there were some round trip flights from IAD to MRY for under $300.

Im 1-1 with nfccg, saw 2020 and then saw last year. The get back a mf

ozboi ozboi you going to the George for the game this weekend? I'll be there if you want to link up
TFTI… That place is dope to watch games at but I think I’m gonna stay home… I haven’t had luck whenever I watch the Niners at venues… Niners lost the Super Bowl when I watched the Super Bowl at luckys and against the ravens at the gorge.. so I think I’ll sacrifice and stay at home this game… especially now that I’m hearing that Deebo didn’t practice today…

TFTI… That place is dope to watch games at but I think I’m gonna stay home… I haven’t had luck whenever I watch the Niners at venues… Niners lost the Super Bowl when I watched the Super Bowl at luckys and against the ravens at the gorge.. so I think I’ll sacrifice and stay at home this game… especially now that I’m hearing that Deebo didn’t practice today…

I’m the same way bro.. any time i watch a playoff game at home, niners have won. As soon as i go to a friend’s watch party of a bar, we ****ing lose (ravens and chiefs sb, rams and eagles NFCCG). Football gods keeping me humble. I’m staying my *** home this year.

Back
Top Bottom