:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need grant Cohn to get hit by a bus. As much **** as Kyle rightfully deserves to get dragged with. It doesn’t need to be from that little pencil **** *****.
kevin-hart-damn.gif

I’m a glutton for punishment. I’ll be back for more torture next seeing even though I’m expecting an inevitable regression.

dude wants to run his mouth until you use a little logic than he deflects

The 49ers were up 19-16 and had less than 2 minutes to stop Mahomes.

That was the time to stop Mahomes and win the game and they couldn't do it. Really hard to say if they would've done it with Hufanga and Greenlaw.

At the end of the day, Kyle choked, Moody bricked yet again, the 9ers had their chances to pull away from this beatable KC team but they choked yet again. Deebo didn't do xxxx. Kittle didn't do xxxx. Aiyuk hardly did xxxx. That's on Kyle.

To put this utter bs in perspective.....I've watched a lot of 49er championship football in my lifetime, and Bill Walsh, George Seifert, and Mike Holmgren would've beat the living daylights out of the Chiefs tonight if you gave them this 49ers roster.

Last edited:
Mans not a niners fan. How u hate on your player. Mans shoulda been a qb himself see how he does. Purdy did well. No turnovers. What killed him was the blitz. Our line sucks. Little to no time with jones on your *** . But what super killed it was shanny going all in in throwing the ball 2nd half until it was desperation time and finally used what works. Cmc. Like wtf. We better get a offensive coach this off season. And work on our line. Plus greenlaw being out and hufanga killed us. Next season is it. No questions asked. Shanny going to get dragged this week

There’s no way you saying Purdy played bad man. Esp with how good Kc defense was lol

He did his job. Think Kyle sold more on the playcalling by far man lol put your guys in better posistjon to succeed.

Here’s my thing. Even with Greenlaw and Hufangs playing. You aren’t stopping Mahomes in that situation.

4th and 2 late in the 4th quarter in KC territory. You go for it. Best case scenario you milk the clock and kick a game winning field goal. Worst case scenario you get stopped and gotta rely on your defense (which you had to do anyway) and ultimately happened in overtime happens in regulation instead.

There’s no way you saying Purdy played bad man. Esp with how good Kc defense was lol

He did his job. Think Kyle sold more on the playcalling by far man lol put your guys in better posistjon to succeed.
I cant say he played well

Back
Top Bottom