:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 weeks until the combine. 
nthat.gif

Shouldnt the MVP of the league Matty "ice" have the power and ability to recognize the clock/field position and audible out of some of those questionable playcalls if he wanted to? Hell at least wind the playclock down?

Last edited:
49ers Coaching staff so far ...

Jon Embree (TEs/Asst HC), Jeff Hafley (DBs) & Jason Tarver.
Kyle Shanahan targeting Atlanta Falcons staff member Mike McDaniel as 49ers new WRs coach
49ers want Tom Rathman back, but it’s not entirely certain in what role. KS could make bid to bring ATL RBs coach Bobby Turner with him

Hey Red, what type of offense does Kyle run? Is there a specific name for it? 

Why would they leave that staff for the same position?

Unless they don't like Steve Sarkisan, I don't see them leaving

modern west coast offense

the core of the offense revolves around the outside zone run(aka stretch run) and bootleg off of it. same thing his dad did in denver.

naked-bootleg-15-yd-to-Jones-wk-3-2015.gif

Last edited:

the core of the offense revolves around the outside zone run(aka stretch run) and bootleg off of it. same thing his dad did in denver.

Thanks. Do you think the Niners have some personnel that can adapt to this system with relative ease, or will Lynch and Shanahan need to revamp the entire offense?

just realized that the owner, gm, and coach of the 49ers are all hella young in comparison to other teams'

kyle shanahan was in diapers damn near the same time as me

patton, kerley, and streeter gonna look like jerry rice in this system. FREE PATTON

and ******* damn it, will we finally see bruce ellington's speed being utilized?!?!

man, i really want a big, athletic tight end with supple hands in the 6'6" range. 

OJ howard would look damn good in a niner uni. 
nerd.gif
 unfortunately, he'll go too early in the first for us to have a shot at him with our second.

jeremy sprinkle could be a mid-round steal.

Last edited:
players starting to get cut/released. keep your eyes peeled, fellas. we could be the beneficiaries of some cap casualties. 

Last edited:
Only if pats include their first
same thing i was thinking.

my man middlekauf did a video on the topic.

jimmy G has my two most favorite physical traits: sweet feet and blazing fast release

Last edited:
same thing i was thinking.

my man middlekauf did a video on the topic.

jimmy G has my two most favorite physical traits: sweet feet and blazing fast release
Something about the way middlekauf talks bothers me :lol:

Geez can you imagine the patriots with a top 3 pick :x either Garrett, Allen or even foster on the patriots team :x

Back
Top Bottom