:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niners release the following:

Name

Position

Alex Balducci

OL

Marcus Ball

S

Carl Bradford

LB

Jayson DiManche

LB

Je'Ron Hamm

TE

Chris Harper

WR

Wynton McManis

LB

Brock Miller

P

Zach Moore

DL

Mike Purcell

NT

Eric Rogers

WR

JaCorey Shepherd

CB

Shayne Skov

LB

Purcell!!!
tenor.gif

I just read that Bama's defense was called by what Foster was relaying to the coaches from the field. That's huge considering how good they were :pimp:

Meh, I know it's concerning but thats what they were saying since the day of the draft. I herad somewherre that the niners dont belive its that bad and they sent him to Stanford hospital for a medical check

I just read that Bama's defense was called by what Foster was relaying to the coaches from the field. That's huge considering how good they were
pimp.gif
Bama's defense is pretty ******* complex, too. 

some teams in the nfl have difficulties implementing the pattern matching concepts bama uses in the secondary. **** is no joke.

Last edited:
Jed York is feeling himself after a successful draft.

I hope Harbaugh declines every single invitation lol

:lol:

They did compliment each other well though. I miss that defense... Justin, Aldon, Bow, Willis, and then Goldson and Whitner laying the wood. Hell, even Carlos Rogers balled that one year

Don't completely agree with this. If so why wasn't anyone able to produce half the results aldon put up before and after he was released. They were both beasts that complimented each other well.
The injury bug hit Cowboy pretty hard at the end of the 2012 season and it lingered until retirement. I'm not saying anyone can just duplicate what Aldon did in 3 years, but not playing next to a healthy Cowboy would cripple the production of anyone on defense.

Justin Smith made Aldon Smith
Don't completely agree with this. If so why wasn't anyone able to produce half the results aldon put up before and after he was released. They were both beasts that complimented each other well.

that stunt they did was the best in the league at the time...but once cowboy went down with his injuries, aldon's production fell off a cliff.

Last edited:

that stunt they did was the best in the league at the time...but once cowboy went down with his injuries, aldon's production fell off a cliff.
But didn't aldon have an injured shoulder and also dealing with problems outside of football? Like I mentioned earlier no one was able to put up half the numbers aldon had before he was drafted and after he was released. They were both monsters that fed off one another.

Last edited:

But didn't aldon have an injured shoulder and also dealing with problems outside of football? Like I mentioned earlier no one was able to put up half the numbers aldon had before he was drafted and after he was released. They were both monsters that fed off one another.

I think its different situations because Foster KNOWS he should of been top 3 idk what extra motivation you need when you being picked at the end of the first rd costing you millions and then the drama from the combine I'm sure hell prove his wotrth....Aldon smith is just dumb knowing the opportunities you done had and continue to screw up i can't respect that....

Back
Top Bottom