:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need for a player that not giving it 100. Probably that he was gonna slide through this. Im sure everone noticed because theres other players given their all just to keep the dream going

in other news, trent taylor was uncoverable in his first week. heard he crossed up witherspoon so bad he had him tripping over his own feet. this little pesky ************ is going to be a problem if teams let him release freely off the line of scrimmage.

Last edited:
tape up your ankles before u cover trent taylor 
grin.gif

giphy.gif

I like Taylor A LOT. What a consolation for not having another extra first rounder to nab C. McCaffrey. I hope he beats out Ellington, whose value to the team is about as low as Kyle Williams.'

Last edited:
:lol: the last couple of posts got me weak....but also :frown:

**** that not knowing how to field a punt *** moron

The picture of Crabtree lolol [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wow at that clip of Taylor. I hope he does big things for the Niners this year.

JJ Stokes drops. :lol:

Don't get me wrong. Dude has great route running ability. He just puts the ball on the ground a lot. Drops and think he had 7 fumbles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom