:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mike davis was too busy counting blades of grass and the number clouds in the santa clara sky to have memorized enough to divulge shanny's calls.

we're officially in football purgatory 
nerd.gif

if you've got some free time, i highly recommend watching this game. reuben foster is everywhere lol.

Last edited:

This dude really got his draft party sponsored by a vape company :lol:

Let's hope dude stays clean.

Given his playing style does it concern anyone that his surgically repaired shoulder may not hold up with his kind of reckless playing style. hoping dude stays clean and can stay healthy for us. :pimp:

we're officially in football purgatory :nerd:

if you've got some free time, i highly recommend watching this game. reuben foster is everywhere lol.

that street fighter leg sweep at the very beginning though :pimp:

Did he say Sean Lee? Like linebacker for the cowgirls Sean Lee? Or am I drawing a blank here

I dont know what more worrysome the fact he wants to be like a LB who retired after being a 3rd round pick or that he doesnt even know the player.

Also the fact he wants to be a Doctor is more likely he will pull off a Borland. His vibe from the rookie interviews seems off

I'll tell you this: nobody will ever question Reuben's love for the game. You don't play with that type of reckless abandon if you don't love his game. Dude is an absolute savage on the field. 
nthat.gif

#5ava6e and #mon5t3r 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Something seems off to me about him. Like he just doesn't seem serious about the game. I dunno. Hopefully I'm wrong

Check out who's career Witherspoons wants to have at 0.39.

of all the greats to have played all the sports, this dude said he wants to model his career after a cat that quit after one year... and then couldn't name a song he liked? CTE is real fellas

keep that rookie contract low and then make him earn the rest

Whats up with these fake reports about Bowman being available ??? Heart and soul of the team, team captain and now he got a running mate in Foster and these reports come out? Weird

This dude Lombardi tryna stir the pot. I wouldn't be surprised if he really meant teams called and 49ers listened but I know Lynch did not actively seek to trade Bowman like what they did to VMac. Out of due diligence you gotta listen to what a gm is offering cuz he is in his first year as a GM don't wanna rub the teams a wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom