:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats up with these fake reports about Bowman being available ??? Heart and soul of the team, team captain and now he got a running mate in Foster and these reports come out? Weird
"The report that we have been shopping NaVorro Bowman  is completely false," a joint statement from general manager John Lynch and head coach Kyle Shanahan read. "From the time we joined the organization, NaVorro has been the consummate professional. It is evident he has been working very hard to prepare for the upcoming season and we have been impressed by what we have already seen on the field. We are looking forward to NaVorro's future contributions to this team."

Last edited:
Kyle is going to be doing this **** ALL day. It was a clinic and a half. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember watching that game SMHing at how kyle was exploiting those LBs, especially ben heeney. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Blaine Gabbert went to the Cardinals before Kap was considered to go to Seattle. I know this isn't the place to discuss his off the field activities but in what world does it make sense for Blaine Gabbert to be signed before Kap?

Seahawks GM John Schneider reached out to Colin Kaepernick's agent last Friday. Interest in him as potential backup is legit. @nflnetwork

Kaep a ******* ***** if he sign to be russel Wilsons backup.

His sworn enemy who basically he lost a super bowl to and he gonna be the backup

Only thing I know for sure is that Seattle O line such garbage Kaep bound to get a start once Wilsons neck gets broke

Last edited:
Kaep a ******* ***** if he sign to be russel Wilsons backup.

His sworn enemy who basically he lost a super bowl to and he gonna be the backup

Only thing I know for sure is that Seattle O line such garbage Kaep bound to get a start once Wilsons neck gets broke
Disagree.  If he does sign there, it will be because that is where he got a contract.  Not sure if you are a Giants fan or not, but we dont hate players for leaving and going to LA....especially if they were key pieces to our successful seasons.  Kap is being blackballed by a lot of NFL teams and I am sure he is just looking for a job, whether it be Seattle, New York, the moon, etc.

If Kap ends up with Seattle, then hey, good for him. He should have been signed a long time ago.

Who's really causing the drama though? He doesn't parade around on TV, on the field, nor does he force his teammates or employers to participate in his off the field events.

Did u watch last season? If you ran the stats and consider Kaep "lost" the QB duel to Gabbert who started the season, Kaep spent more net minutes in 2016-2017 talking about his kneeling, the police. Cuba, election politics, and BLM than he did actually throwing or handing off the football. This is a cardinal sin.

Did u watch last season? If you ran the stats and consider Kaep "lost" the QB duel to Gabbert who started the season, Kaep spent more net minutes in 2016-2017 talking about his kneeling, the police. Cuba, election politics, and BLM than he did actually throwing or handing off the football. This is a cardinal sin.

He isn't using drugs, beating women or raping women. A matter of fact nothing he's doing(did) is criminal in nature.

Being a bad QB is irrelevant since Gabbert just signed. Also there were players who have been known to use drugs, beating women even accused of rape just drafted. I believe this is 100 percent have to do with what Kaepernick represents off the field for not being on a team right now. There are several QBs in the nfl right now who are backups who dont come close to what Kap has done in his career.

I know Kap has bad habits at QB but that doesn't matter since there are other QBs in the nfl who haven't even prove what they can do on the field getting large contracts.

Come on over across the bay, son, we have plenty money to pay you like you deserve bb

Report: Carr dissatisfied with pace of Raiders contract extension talks

bears fans really have the audacity to talk **** on twitter about cj beathard after they got taken to the 'shed by lynch and drafted mitch ******* trubisky 2nd overall lol.

we'll see. i'm riding with kyle and cj over john fox and that beady-eyed possum looking ************ mitch trubisky. see you ******* on dec 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom