:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solomon taking #94 in honor of Demarcus ware
pimp.gif
I like it. I know he's going to do that number justice. 
devil.gif

and I love that he's working with Ware. 
nthat.gif

in terms of the 49ers "competing" this year i'm actually really confident in this team's ability to play at or above .500 next year. this team has an entirely new identity, from the players on the field to the coaching staff, this team is looking more than capable to make some noise even in the NFCW. gonna be interesting to see that weak *** seahawks oline go against the 49ers front 7

in terms of the 49ers "competing" this year i'm actually really confident in this team's ability to play at or above .500 next year. this team has an entirely new identity, from the players on the field to the coaching staff, this team is looking more than capable to make some noise even in the NFCW. gonna be interesting to see that weak *** seahawks oline go against the 49ers front 7
Yeah. It's a good feeling fellas. Similar feeling I had when harbaugh took over when he came from Stanford and that orange bowl win and then took kaep in the second round. I remember just reading article after article during the offseason

Myles Garrett undisclosed injury in practice.

AhahahhahahhahahhahahahbahahnababBbbBhabbahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhah

They say he'll be back to practice next week but Browns gonna Brown the **** out Myles Garrett career and it's already starting

temp_TL31593--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

So much untapped potential in this guy, can't wait to see him off the edge in 2-3 years :pimp:

if aaron lynch can't put down the donuts, PT has a chance to take snaps away from him. looking forward to seeing how the rookies play in preseason

Last edited:

love the confidence lets just hope for improvement all around, this always happens this time of the year predictions and all

If we don't get 6 to 9 wins next year I'll be disappointed. My dream scenario would be to get like 7-8 wins then if dude out of USC really got the sauce like that trade the house for him lol.

After seeing many videos (interviews) i find Pita the most intriguing rookie. He sounds and looks like he isnt scared of putting in the work to be great.

I like Pita. Dude is twitched-up speed rusher that plays balls to the wall. Undersized but the ELEPHANT position will help mitigate his shortcomings. 

Plus, he's a toko. can never have enough Polynesians.  
glasses.gif

I like Pita. Dude is twitched-up speed rusher that plays balls to the wall. Undersized but the ELEPHANT position will help mitigate his shortcomings. 

Plus, he's a toko. can never have enough Polynesians.  8)  
Racist.

I'll let him slide at 255 lol...btw he's in a contract year. If he can finally play a full year and play like a pro bowler :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom