:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt Breida's Ga Southern RB pro day #'s if at Combine
40yd: 4.37 (1st)
Vert: 42" (1st)
Broad: 11.2 (1st)
225: 23 (3rd) @Frank_Frangie

This kid is difficult to bring down and add to that one of the better atheletes in the league at running back. Shannahan found a gem.

Seattle stay sniping ex49ers :lol::smh:

They say Tramaine could be starting opposite Richard Sherman :sick:, gonna be even more bad news bears than usual for us if he balls out

That alternate helmet looks like a bootleg helmet a norteno would buy.

Just gotta pair it up with these, homes,

380ed540f8213e7bb5f521084c5bd52a.jpg

That helmet is pretty meh to me, maybe it'll look better if our jersey and pants are all red?

Personally not a fan of the color rush, shh looks terrible most weeks with the exception of a few teams. Id rather us wear the '94 jerseys or something instead

He said it today, buddy.

In 2016, Von said he was one of the best.

Today, Von said he is the best.

:tongue:

That pic of the helmets few posts back are NOT official.

Just fan-made concepts.

That helmet is pretty meh to me, maybe it'll look better if our jersey and pants are all red?

Personally not a fan of the color rush, shh looks terrible most weeks with the exception of a few teams. Id rather us wear the '94 jerseys or something instead

Sprained AC Joint for Reuben Foster. Same shoulder that he had surgery on.

I'm hoping it isn't too serious. Had a Grade Two AC Joint injury and messed up my throwing motion.:smh:

Last edited:
In addition to Reuben Foster:

NaVorro Bowman injured his right shoulder/neck and sat out the second half of practice.

Shayne Skov signed to a 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom