:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo were any of you dudes out in san pedro port o calls yesterday?

3 tables deep decked out in niner gear, kept hyping them up yelling ninergang!!! :lol:

Chargers pulled the RFA tag on Chris McCain. He'd be a very nice pickup. EDGE player who finished with 5 sacks last year. Dude can bend like gumby.

NM, I just remembered this dude had off-field issues.

Last edited:
I’m just guessing but the fact that voluntary workouts, which Reuben is still eligible to attend, start tomorrow probably has something to do with it.

Dude can play Will or LEO.

Playing LEO is all projection based on his measurables. I've watched all his games online, and he rarely rushed the passer. When he did, he did it as a blitz and usually was unblocked. There's literally zero evidence in his tape that he can become an edge rusher at the NFL level.

He'd be a sweet Will LB. This draft has some good LB options after day 1.

I believe it's down to 2 players in the Santa Clara war room: Minkah Fitzpatrick or Roquan Smith.

Denzel Ward could be the sleeper pick that nobody sees coming. I'm surprised they didn't bring Harold Landry in for a private visit. That's the only reason I don't believe he's in the mix.

Of course, I could be totally off. >D

The Mink cat has been compared to Charles Woodson in terms of prototype but the whole Reuben situation still has me feeling Roquan.

Niners are really going to draft Arden Key

HELL NAH.

John Lynch has been in the game of football nearly his entire life. I have a feeling he has no problems signing goons since he knows first hand that some of the best players are some of the wildest I’m sure he’s played with a bunch of characters.

But that was back in the day. With the advent of social media and the fake PC NFL these problem players ain’t where it’s at.

This is not my mock, but a guess on how I'm currently feeling the draft may play out through the first ~four rounds:

1.) Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
2.) Arden Key, EDGE, LSU
3.) Brian O'Neill, OT, Pitt
3.) Jerome Baker, LB, Ohio St.
4.) Kyzir White, S, West Virginia

You know what's a trip? The 49ers and Saints are the teams showing the most interest in Arden Key.

Who was Reuben on the phone with seconds before the 49ers took him? The Saints...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom