:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been goin defense since 2013. Armstead is a bust, I have no clue what were doing with Solomon Thomas, Foster is on the ropes

Been goin defense since 2013. Armstead is a bust, I have no clue what were doing with Solomon Thomas, Foster is on the ropes
I still have faith in Arik and he didn’t go top 10 so I’m not that upset about it.

Foster clearly has top 5 MLB potential he just does dumb ****.

Solomon is the most troubling to me. He went #3 overall which means we essentially had the top pick in the draft other than Myles. They need to stop being cute and play him at his position so we can see what he’s capable of.

Arik Armstead for sure on his way out next season and maybe Trent Brown too.

Solomon need to step it up or he'll probably be gone season after next.

Sucks to have to keep drafting the same positions but that's what happens when your first round DT and DE are on the edge of the bubble and your first round LB is in legal trouble.

In Roquan or Minkah I trust.

Just when I thought Trent Brown was one of the more solid positions on our team he’s about to be out the paint.

I think we have to understand that unlike the NBA draft or taking a Qb in the first 2 rounds the NFL draft for the most part is a crap shoot.

Go look at a draft from 10 or so years ago and you’d be hard pressed to remember half of the first round guys.

He’ll look at our team.

Our last pick from 2017 had a better year than our first pick.

We have to trust the process and look at the totality of our upcoming draft.

I think we have to understand that unlike the NBA draft or taking a Qb in the first 2 rounds the NFL draft for the most part is a crap shoot.

Go look at a draft from 10 or so years ago and you’d be hard pressed to remember half of the first round guys.

I mean the shelf life of NFL players in general isn't that long, go look at entire team rosters from 10 or so years ago and you'd be hard pressed to remember half the guys.

Our last pick from 2017 had a better year than our first pick.

We have to trust the process and look at the totality of our upcoming draft.

but this is a very good point

These chicks can be unstable at times.

And this is why you let the legal process play out. I remember the court of public opinion wanted to fry Kobe. Since then I’ve been very careful before calling somebody guilty.

Release the video to clear Reuben's name.

Otherwise, she took the money. Either way, REUBEN BAQ

Back
Top Bottom