:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20180425-193011_Drive.jpg

He is going to get 6, but that's a hell of a lot better than a season

Didn’t he get cleared of one of the gun charges?

Btw this is why you let the legal process play out. Ol girl was trying to ruin someone’s life. :smh:

Video may not be our due to it being something Reubens team had in the bag to prove it? Iono, but still innocent until proven guilty.

What about the weed and guns tho?

My dude prolly gonna get 8

Weapons charge was a misdemeanor so I cant imagine they are tacking on an additional suspension if he is found innocent of DV. When elliot got 6 he has a host of other **** too like the bar fight and the boob thing. He didnt get anything additional for those

Shoutout rebuen’s ex for taking one for the team. Now please stay as far as possible from that girl Reuben.

That OT from notre dame is gonna be an old rookie.

Guys let’s not act like there’s 0% chance that all the allegations are true. Shorty could just love him or got the bag or a combination of the 2.

I hope he didn’t do it, but let’s not jump on the slander wagon.

We got or guy. Let just be happy about that.

Last edited:
I’ve narrowed it down To the 3 guys imma be ecstatic about if they get selected tomorrow.
Harold Landry
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Roqoun Smith

Reactions will vary with a lot of the other guys imma do a 7 Round Mock see if it can be realistic. With high character guys so no more offseason riddled with headlines.

Yooooooo

I’m no lawyer but I’ve watched enough judge Judy.

Can that gun charge be null since the girl “lied” and provided a false statement?

If she hadn’t alleged DV they would’ve never had probable cause to search the house (which is the only way you can search a crib without a warrant) which in turn means they would have never found the gun? :nerd::pimp:

I’ve narrowed it down To the 3 guys imma be ecstatic about if they get selected tomorrow.
Harold Landry
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Roqoun Smith

Reactions will vary with a lot of the other guys imma do a 7 Round Mock see if it can be realistic. With high character guys so no more offseason riddled with headlines.
I wouldn’t be estatic if it was mcglinchy

I'm not mad if we take ward and foster only gets 6.

Yup, Denzel Ward is a great pick. He's got true shutdown corner potential and would give Saleh flexibility to do matchups and use more man-coverage calls. The only reason Ward doesn't have more buzz amongst 49er fans is that most of us are skeptical that the 49ers will deviate from their tall CB profile.

Other than that, he's a baller. Dude is stupid twitched up with wheels to boot.

I know tall are super high on Landry, but I dont think I've seen a single mock with him going top 10. I really think they could trade down a couple spots and still get him

I know tall are super high on Landry, but I dont think I've seen a single mock with him going top 10. I really think they could trade down a couple spots and still get him

You know what's funny? The same thing happened to Vic Beasley in 2015, the player many comp Landry to. A lot of draftniks were dropping him to the back of the first. McShay and Kiper didn't even have him in the first round.

He ended up going 8th lol.

Back
Top Bottom