:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20190303_145359.jpg

I don’t feel at ease until I see news of Rosen being traded
Prolly won’t happen until after the proday and before the draft.

We need him to run 4.5 at worst. Something stupid like 4.3 would lock it in tho.

We already know he’ll complete every pass.

So Nick Bosa basically tested as a better athlete than Josh Allen. Who saw that one coming?

Baby Bosa built like Thanos.

Prolly won’t happen until after the proday and before the draft.

We need him to run 4.5 at worst. Something stupid like 4.3 would lock it in tho.

We already know he’ll complete every pass.
I’d imagine they go up until draft night figure it out even though it appears they’re going Kyler and it’s “universally known”.

I’ve heard talking heads say Rosen can fetch a 2nd and would be considered best QB in this class. I’d expect they get less for how he performed.

Offseason is brewing on to 2019-20 season

I’d imagine they go up until draft night figure it out even though it appears they’re going Kyler and it’s “universally known”.

I’ve heard talking heads say Rosen can fetch a 2nd and would be considered best QB in this class. I’d expect they get less for how he performed.

Offseason is brewing on to 2019-20 season

I would think the would be able to get a second from Washington. That team is at an awful position at QB right now with all that guaranteed money tied up to a guy who may never play again

What do you do if you're the Cardinals, you let the league know Rosen is available, and the phone rings and it's the hoodie.

What do you do if you're the Cardinals, you let the league know Rosen is available, and the phone rings and it's the hoodie.

If it gets me a better pick than other teams are offering I'm taking it. Hoodie is damn near 70, he isnt haunting the league forever

When is the last time a qb selected in the top 10 was traded a year later? This seems bizarre as **** to me

If it gets me a better pick than other teams are offering I'm taking it. Hoodie is damn near 70, he isnt haunting the league forver

Wouldn't it give you pause, tho? I'd be like, "Hold up, why does this guy want him? Are we sure trading Rosen is the right move?" :lol::emoji_thinking:

Anyone else slightly disappointed with Allens 40 at 4.7?

I know it’s just the t shirt and shorts Olympics but at #2 I want a freak.

Williams running 4.8 at 300 pounds + :sick:

Bosa is Bosa. Plus that 1.6 10 yd split

Good move. Person gives them a safety net if we can't upgrade that spot in the draft.

Whole God damn thing is nuts to me. I cant say that I've ever seen a team give up on a top 10 pick so fast
That Bills team gave up on EJ Manuel pretty fast he was 16th overall tho.

But if coaching staffs are looking to hitch their wagon to a QB of the future seems like it’s only way to bring life to an organization and fan base.

For that very reason I can guarantee Red Skins do not start Colt McCoy week 1. The stadium was empty last year after decades straight selling out. They will make a move for a QB.

That Bills team gave up on EJ Manuel pretty fast he was 16th overall tho.

But if coaching staffs are looking to hitch their wagon to a QB of the future seems like it’s only way to bring life to an organization and fan base.

For that very reason I can guarantee Red Skins do not start Colt McCoy week 1. The stadium was empty last year after decades straight selling out. They will make a move for a QB.

Yeah I dont really think the move is that bad, rosen didnt flash a lot last season. I just figured that if the cardinals hired a coach part of the agreement would be to help rosen develop. Dudes just gave Kingsbury the reigns and said have at it. Hope it doesnt backfire on them

In the event that we don't get Baby Bosa, who is hands down edge1 for me, we shouldn't fret. This edge class is ******* stacked. I think Josh Allen the best edge player on the board after Bosa, BUT Brian Burns is the best pure edge rusher, if that makes sense.

Brian Burns=baby Aldon with electric athleticism

Kawasaki says there's truth to the OBJ rumors :emoji_eyes: I wonder if we could convince them to take our 2020 first instead of this year's. Want to dream big? Baby Bosa, Earl Thomas, and OBJ. :evil::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::evil:

Kawakami can be a bad source sometimes too >D

Can see us swapping firsts with giants and throwing maybe next years second for OBJ

Only if Bosa is not there at 2

No way we cant swap with the possibility of Bosa bieng there at 2 increasing by the day.

I would give them this years 2nd and next years first and a selection of any player they want off the team except the notibles

Back
Top Bottom