:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
me every time i come into this and see that we're not arguing over mac jones:

tenor.gif

Can someone fill me in why we hating jimmy g now? Lol

and can we still get a a ron rodgers

Can Frankie g retire with us yet 🥺

Can someone fill me in why we hating jimmy g now? Lol

and can we still get a a ron rodgers

Can Frankie g retire with us yet 🥺

we hating jimmy g now because he missed a few throws in the super bowl and hasn't managed to turn in many healthy seasons since becoming a 9er

no, we can't get aaron, we blew our load on trey lance, besides that aaron rodgers going to end up in Denver

Frank Gore is a free agent, I'd bet he wants to test the market to see if any team is going to give him another shot before he considers hanging up the cleats, I think he said he wants a 17th season

we hating jimmy g now because he missed a few throws in the super bowl and hasn't managed to turn in many healthy seasons since becoming a 9er

no, we can't get aaron, we blew our load on trey lance, besides that aaron rodgers going to end up in Denver

Frank Gore is a free agent, I'd bet he wants to test the market to see if any team is going to give him another shot before he considers hanging up the cleats, I think he said he wants a 17th season

as long as Frank gets a ring, idc with who, i'll be happy.

Think we have 7 RB’s :lol:

What’s our salary cap situation, seeing these Sherm rumors and I think it’d be great if we can bring him back for a year

Back
Top Bottom