:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cant compare the two offenses.

We are a run first offense. That's the priority. If we cant establish the run game, Kittle gets doubled.
I was more referring to the reply, not Shasky's original tweet. I know we are a run first team but 9 targets in two games is unacceptable. The running game was very good in week 1, and Kittles targets weren't markedly more than week 2 when it wasn't working. He needs to be more involved period.

If Kittle's doubled though I don't want Jimmy forcing anything his way. We see the problems Jimmy has with staring down receivers and forcing throws.

I know we have had GB's number the last few years but I really don't feel good about facing them right now with these injuries at CB

Duke Johnson was a good pass catcher too. Don’t know what type of shape he’s in these days tho.

Girl got a light jacket from fashion Nova, said she didn't want the jersey anymore....one more jersey for me. :pimp:
20210920_181107.jpg
20210920_181039.jpg

One thing is for sure, Kittle is the better TE. And that's not just me being a homer. He is obviously a way better blocker, but one thing I noticed as Kelce made that big play yesterday as he rumbled down the field is that he is slow! Kittle is way more faster and elusive. He just needs the touches. Every Raider game you know Waller is going to be a focal point but yet they still manage to throw to him 15-16 times. Some can argue its being forced to him. Kyle needs to draw up some more plays for our guy.

Another thing I wanted to bring up is Mcglinchey's play...dude seems to be playing much better so far. Haven't heard anybody complain about him yet lol
Waller’s hands are incredible. Don’t underestimate, he yanks passes better than most receivers, lowkey the new megatron.

wallers*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom